New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

That looks pretty cool. I was trying to figure out which Prime figure that last picture was, then I realized it was the pop up book. :lol:
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

MP Bluestrerak and ALL Kreons wave 3.
PETER IS GOD!Image
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

I got my misb mp Soundwave finally yesterday at a local toy show for $178. I noticed his right elbow wasn't properly installed by the worker when I took him out, so I had to take apart the right arm and fix it. Frenzy's left forearm is so loose that it falls off sometimes. Anyone else have this problem?

I also got Generations Trailcutter/Trailbreaker and G1 Bumblejumper finally!
PETER IS GOD!Image
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Latest purchase was Beast Hunters deluxe Prowl.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Re: New toy purchases

Post by Countdown »

I saw a review on that Prowl, and I thought he looked pretty cool. Not a beasthunters/prime fan (when it comes to the figures - I liked the show), but I thought that figure looked pretty neat.

I picked up Skids and Dreadwing at Walmart yesterday while trying to pick up a housewarming gift for my sister. Didn't find anything for her, but I found those two! :lol: I like Skids probably the most out of the two, but his face looks too much like they tried to blend movieverse with generations with IDW. Maybe it is just me. Dreadwing is cool, but methinks there is some mold degradation when it comes to snapping the wings on in vehicle mode. One of them won't fully snap in place and I can't figure out why.

Also, ebay had a pretty solid promo by invitation only before Christmas, Sell 4 auction/BIN listings and ebay will provide a $50 coupon off merchandise. Combine my sales, ebay bucks certificate and the coupon = I ordered the Fansproject DX Armored Battalion. Looking forward to getting those Insecticons. :)
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

I got Pretender Landmine mib on Ebay and got MP smokescreen right here on Transformerland. They look great!
PETER IS GOD!Image
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I have the same issue with Megatron. I plan on getting Skids and Hoist in the near future, but I'm short on cash atm. Did recieve the IDW/Generations Orion Pax toy as a gift, it's pretty neat.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I've seen the Orion Pax figure, and I am about 50/50 on it. I just haven't tipped the scale enough to lay down the cash. Definitely want an Orion Pax figure though eventually.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Just to weigh in, I haven't had the wing problem with my Megatron. It seems no retailer here in G-ville has restocked transformers since September... My want list is growing with every new release. For those of you with Megatron problems, I suggest inspecting around the connecting area for any "flashing" or a nub where the piece was cut from the sprue. Sometimes a very light sanding or shaving can do wonders for fit & finish.
Some of my latest acquisitions are BotCon Electro (if you get one, you'll have to open his chest and switch around the springy lock tab to get him into robot mode correctly), MP Smokescreen (from TFL of course!) and MP Sideswipe and Red Alert. The MP cars are great. At first, I was wary since they're smaller than Alternators, but I love them. Of course, I'm a sucker for the realistic car types. I'm really glad that Takara finally talked the VW/Audi group into making "war toys", since they own Lamborghini. I'm hoping this opens the gates for a licensed Porsche 935 Jazz MP in the future! I wouldn't mind an MP 'Bee either, come to think of it.
Also, scored the TF:Prime season 3 DVD set for like $15 at Walmart. Binge-watching commence!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Lets see... Got all this in over the last few months:

Now on to the unofficial stuff...

That last pic is the Dazzling Glory add-on set for Mastermind Creations Terminus Hexatron (Sixshot). Didn't come in a package, just a tiny ziplock bag
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Wow! Great purchases, Roadbuster!
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

That's serious cash there Roadbuster :D
PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Minerva wrote:Wow! Great purchases, Roadbuster!
Thanks! :D
skywarp408 wrote:That's serious cash there Roadbuster :D
Eh, not when it's spread out over the past 3 months. I just realized I haven't posted in this thread since October is all. That Smokescreen was the only thing I bought for myself the whole month of December with it being Christmas. Nothing yet for the new year...sold more than I've bought, but maybe FansProject Diesel or Cubex Huffer will come in stock soon.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Wow Roadbuster! Im not gonna lie, I am jealous.
R.I.P. Menasor
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Dinobot wrote:Wow Roadbuster! Im not gonna lie, I am jealous.
Thanks! This came in last week while I was in the hospital. Soooo excited!! This was the last FansProject Stunticon I needed to form Menasor! :twisted:

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Nice! He's bigger than I thought. Now, if only Has/Tak would get on that train...
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

My mom surprised me with these last week after visiting her. She found them at a department store called "Ross". Only $7! Pretty good quality glass too. Thanks mom! :D

PETER IS GOD!Image
Perceptor
Alternator

Post by Perceptor »

Maybe not "new" for you guys, but look at who arrived today:

Also, I spread my collection out a little adding another shelf, and shot a video of it. If anyone's interested... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xBhAGAjTg
Last edited by Perceptor on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One's ultimate truth lies in one's molecular structure."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

BrokenImageatron?
Perceptor
Alternator

Post by Perceptor »

Time Traveller wrote:BrokenImageatron?
Broken whoTF what, now:?: