New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Bribery,huh? :lol:
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Sunstreaker wrote:Bribery,huh? :lol:
Yup, absolutely - isn't that how all good partnerships work? :twisted: :P I was inspired by CMs clothes idea, but Mrs S likes Care Bears and My Little Pony, so it's easy to sneek a toy past her if she gets some herself :roll:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I finally after lots of searching found the transformers electric racing set. And I had to pick up a couple of masterpieces on the way of course! Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

NICE!!! how much did those MPs set u back? :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Nice catch Dinobot. Skywarp is easily the best MP seeker, expecially in his jet mode with the tiny white writing all over him... he's so detailed. I'm looking forward to seeing what colour scheme they pick for Thundercracker....
Jetfire is a robosexual
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

The MPs set me back at about $100 usd a piece. They were expensive, but they are sweet looking! It took me a few to transform skywarp, just because his instructions were in japanese. I hope that they do as good of a job on thundercracker as they did on skywarp. I am a little jealous of your sunstorm figure though Sunstorm. That seems weird to type.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

I was very lucky with my MP Sunstorm, as he barely cost more than a normal MP. (I think I paid $140 USD, so about £70 GBP or so). He does look really cool, but I intend to add more yellow to him myself, as with him being all orange I think he needs more colour depth. He is awesome though 8) Thundercracker will just complete the collection perfectly.

EDIT - I went a bit silly and bought that Dark Horn last night. Although I'm really pleased I bought it at that price, I think Mrs S might kick my ass on this one. Bracing for impact! :shock: :x :lol:
He looks very 8) though. He'll look great in front of Uni and Scorponok...
Jetfire is a robosexual
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

Hahahaha just get some but but pads sunstorm I m sure ann A$$ kicking would be worth it any way :lol:

100 bucks for the MPs thats awesome they sell for 180 over here :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

new toys

Post by vectorsigma »

here are my latest

R.I.P Menasor
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Nice Voice Helmet there Vectorsigma! Does it have the real voice of Peter Cullen or is it the other one? I have both voice helmets. My son loves it! Also gotta love the Movie Megatron figure!!! Thanks for sharing!
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

new toys

Post by vectorsigma »

I believe its the other one

R.I.P Menasor
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Here's my latest addition to the start of my Animated collection. It's Animated Bumblebee! Very cool! Also received another Super GoBot-Baron Von Joy:

Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Sunstorm wrote:
Minerva - yeah, he's awesome. I've taken a photo in comparison to a G1 Soundwave, so you can see the size difference. Face on, he's pretty small and convenient looking to carry around, but then you notice his thickness :x :shock: It's pretty thick and not something you'd slide into your backpocket easily :roll:
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info! *still wants one* :)
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Minerva wrote:
Sunstorm wrote:
Minerva - yeah, he's awesome. I've taken a photo in comparison to a G1 Soundwave, so you can see the size difference. Face on, he's pretty small and convenient looking to carry around, but then you notice his thickness :x :shock: It's pretty thick and not something you'd slide into your backpocket easily :roll:
* if you hang on, I may have one for sale soon.... :wink:

Des - I'm looking at a couple of more expensive Zoids again, as Mrs S has said she'll get me one for my birthday. Was hoping you could help me again with prices, as I'm still very much finding my feet on the prices of these.... I've seen a Mad Thunder which is just awesome, and a Holotech Gojulas which I like both, but obviously, can only get one. It's either that, or get a smaller one with a small TF instead. There's a Deathpion I really like the look of too... 8)

I've bought three already and I'm bidding on a Krark too. I've been totally bitten :shock: :twisted:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Sunstorm wrote:
Minerva wrote:
Sounds interesting! :D
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Sunstorm wrote:
Minerva wrote:
Sunstorm wrote:

Des - I'm looking at a couple of more expensive Zoids again, as Mrs S has said she'll get me one for my birthday. Was hoping you could help me again with prices, as I'm still very much finding my feet on the prices of these.... I've seen a Mad Thunder which is just awesome, and a Holotech Gojulas which I like both, but obviously, can only get one. It's either that, or get a smaller one with a small TF instead. There's a Deathpion I really like the look of too... 8)

I've bought three already and I'm bidding on a Krark too. I've been totally bitten :shock: :twisted:
Well I have a Mad thunder. and he is awesome. He's joint third in my list of favourite zoids {at number 1 is the decato dragon, at number 2 is the chimera dragon. at joint number three are bio volcano, deathsaurer, mad thunder and krark}

I'm not too keen on the holotech zoids [clear plastic parts] as I've heard bad things about them. (parts fracturing etc). Plus you can get a good normal zoidzilla/gojulas complete for a lot less.

note that the death python. its one of the larger scale zoids produced in a very short run in japan. It comes with a larger pilot than a normal zoid.

chaper mad thunder
I got mine from this guy.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Deszaras wrote:
Well I have a Mad thunder. and he is awesome.
Thanks for the link! Can we see a pic of your Mad Thunder against the red horn? I just saw this fuzors one too which looks awesome. Questionable name though, fuhrer? Very WWII don't you think? Also, I saw one called (and I peed myself for some time when I found THIS one! WARDICK! (surely Galvs must have something to say on a name like that!? :lol: :lol:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Sunstorm wrote:
Deszaras wrote:
Thanks for the link! Can we see a pic of your Mad Thunder against the red horn? I just saw this fuzors one too which looks awesome. Questionable name though, fuhrer? Very WWII don't you think? Also, I saw one called (and I peed myself for some time when I found THIS one! WARDICK! (surely Galvs must have something to say on a name like that!? :lol: :lol:
Ah the berserk fuhrer. it was renamed berserk fury elsewhere. [Mine doesn't walk.] that one simply comes with a buster eagle.

The Wardiuck was released as Warshark by hasbro.

heres a pic of just how big Madthunder is compared to a dark horn. {hasbro version with added CP 03 beam gatling}
the death saurer is nearly as large...
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Deszaras wrote:
Sunstorm wrote:
Deszaras wrote:
Ah the berserk fuhrer. it was renamed berserk fury elsewhere. [Mine doesn't walk.] that one simply comes with a buster eagle.

The Wardiuck was released as Warshark by hasbro.

heres a pic of just how big Madthunder is compared to a dark horn. {hasbro version with added CP 03 beam gatling}
the death saurer is nearly as large...

Wow. He really is awesome.... I'm gonna have difficuly deciding on what the Mrs should get for me, but that pic of Mad Thunder might just sway it. He looks huuuuge 8)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

found a Crosswise and Thunderblast from the cybertron line,

did anybody notice the similarities with Galvatron on the Thunderblast head?

must be Galvy's bride or worse Galvy goes travesty :lol:
The past is the greatest teacher