We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » Transformers Toys » Toy Talk It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 am

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:48 am 
hey guys, I am trying to sell some of my older transformers on ebay but I cannot find what would be a reasonable price for their worth would be (by searching for them and many of them I cannot find up for auction). I have the out of the box metroplex, it has a few of the accessorcies, but in generally good condition, but missing a few of the stickers, a metroplex tv tray that is also in general good condition, a few dings here and there, but still intact. The micromasters countdown blue base with everything except one of the main ramps, dual lasers and saddly the rocket which I did have at onetime But I believe possibly was lost to some younger visting relative, along with this I would sell a number of loose micromachine transformers that i accquired with it. I also have all of the Gestalts (Combiners) but with none of their accessories except the central combiner plastic piece. and last but not least I have two identical GI joe what I believe are desert (tan colored)t bases (although I cannot find any information on them on the internet anywhere) they have 3 levels and fold out like a stair. one has a lost more accessories than the other and has more basic parts (such as a clear map are and jail grey box in the 2nd level and a hoses and arm on the first) ANY info on these items would be greatly appreciated.