Inferno power links

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Inferno power links

Post by Guest »

I was checking out the transformers web site and I found this neet thing where you can vew the power links. but it wont let me do inferno on top and inferno on the bottom . Im thinking it would looks so awsome. an some one hook me up with a picture of this power links so i can see if two infernos are worth buying. Thank you for any help .
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

it won't let you do the powerlink of any robot to itself, it just shows the original robot for all of them. i don't have two of him, or i'd send you pics. i did think about getting two, though. here is a scaled photo edit i made for you:
thanks to 411mania.com for the pictures i kifed.

Post by Guest »

Now he looks so mutch cooler then just plain inferno.Thanks for the pic.What im wondering now is would it be posible to connect two infernos together or do the power links conecters only alow linking to other robots.Im realy green on this topic I only saw transformers energon on saturday, so I know nothing about the power links or even the story line.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

their connectors are all standardized, you can hook them together to themselves, or even two figs both transformed into the same body half. that looks kind of silly though. i encourage you to join the site, aside from discussion with seasoned transformerologists, trance has a lot of info around here if you look for it.