Toy "secrets"

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Hardhead
Noob

Post by Hardhead »

Dinobot wrote:Yeah I completely forgot about responding to my old post. Thanks hardhead! (You probably explained it better than I could anyways :) )
Thank you, I was a bit unsure if I described it correctly. That was the main reason I joined here was to explain that , I got the Megatron Encore version and I somehow discovered it and thought I'd try and help people that wanted it.
TheDawg
Powermaster

Post by TheDawg »

Hardhead wrote:Hello I'm new here and I saw this topic and saw that the Megatron question wasn't answered yet and thought I'd try to help with that.

First- transform him in to his robot mode like you normally would

Second - take his gun barrel from underneath his right arm (the cannon arm) and flip it backwards as far as it will go

Third - while facing the back, take his cannon arm and take it so it goes up just enough to let the gun barrel through (you may need to move the gun barrel slightly to the right at the same time) and then move every thing back as far as it will go but do not use to much force

Fourth - enjoy

I hope that this helps
Just done this, and yes, he looks much better :)
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Ultra Magnus's other modes

Post by Noble »

Ultra Magnus also has three other "modes", such as a mobile repair bay, an airplane launch platform, and, some kind of... um... battle mode?... (See photo.) These additional modes are detailed in the Japanese instructions, but not in the original U.S. instructions. Also, few people know that the "chest plate" can attach to the large robot head (face down via the rectangular forehead hole) to make a flying craft for small Diaclone pilots with two large cannons on top.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg23 ... magnus.jpg
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

The gun from Classics Astrotrain will fit into the weapon holes on the Classic seekers as well as in their hands. Of course this means that you can beef up Astrotrains firepower using classic seeker weapons as well as MP Seeker weapons (but only in shuttle/train mode).

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

the spare weapon [sword or gun] you get left over when you combine the G1 seacons into pirranacon can be stored in one of snaptraps hands. {to avoid it getting lost.}

Also

With G1 doublecross his gun can slot into the robots crotch in his alt mode therefore being stored on his back.

Question.

Can you put other seeker wings into the holes where ramjets tailfins go? {for the purposes of a custom I am thinking of...}
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

The holes on top of his wings, right? The holes are the same size, but are too far down, so the other wings would not fit without removing some material on Ramjet's wing. I hope that makes sense........
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Ironhide's/Ratchet's gun can fit to their silver plate when transformed (not perfectly though,they don't roll smoothly).
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I am going to try that!!!
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Stockade's 'lost' third mode:

Super Go-bot Stockade!

Rumble.

*Sorry about the picture quality, its getting late!
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

:lol: Classic. His arms need to be far more spindly, and end in a two fingered pincer...
Lennyluck

Re: Toy "secrets"

Post by Lennyluck »

Sunstreaker wrote:This thread is for posting things about toys not displayed in the instructions.For example,today i have discovered that the legs of Unicron swing open and you can store minicons in there.I'm not 100% sure if the instructions say it or not but from a scan i have, it's not there.
I don't think I knew that about Unicron..Never really inspected him but didn't remember seeing anything about it in the instructions ....Nice one fellow bot,....
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Yeah, His legs swing open and you can store a minicon inside his "stomach" area. It's where I put my Dead End minicon.
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

Onslaughts gun fits into the hole where his chest plate goes, obviously not drivable like that but good to keep parts together
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Sideways wrote:His legs swing open...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

XD
cyclone
Throttlebot

Post by cyclone »

My G1 Optimus and Magnus arrived today, remembered from when i was younger you can combine their trailers to form a battle station well sort , prepare prime trailer as per usual, transform maunus trail to robot but do not insert robot, remove chest shield, rotate elbows outwards remove fists, strech forearms over fist mounts, rotate shoulders so 180 degrees. place trailer on top of prime trail paying special not to line up arms with slots in prime trailer, hope this is explained well enough :roll:
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

cyclone wrote:My G1 Optimus and Magnus arrived today, remembered from when i was younger you can combine their trailers to form a battle station
I'd love to see a photo of that battle station...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Yes, that would be awesome to see.
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

We definitely need to see that! I tried, I don't get it. :?
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Weirdwolf's shoulders open up 8)
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.