Looking to buy Transformers

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Evans

Looking to buy Transformers

Post by Evans »

Hey guys, im looking to buy transformers at a reasonably cheap price. if you are interested the please cantact me via email at [email protected]
thanks , evans
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

Wouldn;t it help to just maybe mention some of the TF your looking for?
EVANS

more info

Post by EVANS »

Send me a list with some prices and ill get back to you
Savanna RX-7 GT-X

But that is not what I said, eh, nm. Sorry I tried to make it a bit easier on you.
megaprime
Powermaster

Post by megaprime »

Actually you can simply go to eBay, and you will find a lot of G1 Transformers out there for sales. They usually take the form of auctions. I started collecting vintage G1 Transformers from June 2004, about three months ago, and I have collected already a hell lot of sweet G1 Transformers!
Vintage Transformers on eBay usually are much cheaper than the same products sold in those collectible-toy shops on streets. There is a pretty popular vintage-toy store in Vancouver called The Golden Age, and today I just saw a Blurr sold for $140 there, not in box! You know, I got my Blurr for less than $30.
Plus, it is fairly safe to purchase stuff on eBay.
So basically that's my little experience to share with you.
8)
G1 Transformers,
the incredible creatures,
nothing else can be better,
WE LOVE THEM FOR EVER.
Evans

thanks

Post by Evans »

Thankyou very much for your input. I have been to ebay before but i really cant be bothered competing on auction for the wicked figures. ok here i will provide a list for you to have a look at:
Ultra Magnus-original
Megatron-original G1
Devastator- all G1 destructicons with connections
All/ Any G1 genasults
If you could help me out at all i would be very grateful, cheers.. Evans
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Evans,

We have a bunch for sale and our prices are negotiable...here are some for you to check out:
http://www.transformerland.com/store/se ... a%20Magnus
http://www.transformerland.com/store/se ... e=Megatron
http://www.transformerland.com/toysbyca ... genreid=13

If you have any questions, click on the 'contact' button for our email and instand message info
Savanna RX-7 GT-X

To think, at one time I had all thsoe to make Devastartor, then it got mixed in with the Lego's, hehe.
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

Tell me about it, Savanna. I'm sorting my TF accessories, and I've got a little Lego action, some things that look remotely He-Manian, and even a couple of Construx parts. (hopefully someone remembers those. because they kicked ass!)

Trance: How DO you negiotiate a price? Do you just have to use the contact link on the toolbar to find someone to talk to?
So, in Transformers, Les Claypool is God?