Pricing Ideas?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

gounc14
Decoy

Pricing Ideas?

Post by gounc14 »

I'm considering selling some of my G1 transformers in order to be able to buy some new snowboarding gear for this upcoming season, including a complete G1 Bruticus, G1 Silverbolt with some Accessories, G1 Metroplex with most of his accessories and rubber wheels, an extra Swindle from Bruticus, and I think that's it. Blast Off from Bruticus has a broken head, included, and a missing top wing piece =P Other than that can't find any problems with any of the transformers. Any ideas? Heh I hate to sell them, but college doesn't give me the opportunity to have a huge income, and I really do need some gear for this season.
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

Then you should sell them. I think there's no more effective price guide than Transformerland's store. You can sell your stuff to Trance (The Admin/Owner), or you can look at what he charges for it to get a good idea of what to ask for. Then you can go to other TF boards and sell your goods with a better idea of what they're actually worth.
So, in Transformers, Les Claypool is God?
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

I make my own pice guides whn I need to sell something basing on the prices at online stores like this, and the ending prices on Ebay. I have to watch many of similar items to get an average, as I am aware that sometimes in Ebay luck plays an important role. I have won several auctions for almost nothing on items that I know they are quite expensive.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl

Post by Guest »

Yea, I just finished winning a Takarra Reissue Prowl MISB on ebay for 25.50 shipping included, and I'm pretty happy with myself.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

listen to these guys. 8)
hotrod

Post by hotrod »

I was also wondering how much mine transformers are worth. I have got a big box with transformers variying from G1 transformers to those small variations 'microbots' or someting like that. Isn't there an site where you have a complete list with every single transformer with the current value of the item?

Greetz Me
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Hi, "you",

For price ALWAYS condition is the key. Beaters would never worth much. As for a list, check this site's store.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl