What was your first TF?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Yes, pictures will be greatly appreciated. It's always fun to see them.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Ace

First TF

Post by Ace »

My first TF was Snarl. I remember how friggin cool it was to have a robot dinosaur. He was the most advanced toy i had at the time and was my fav. Unfortunately he fell victim to my big brother's friends in the great firecracker incedient of '87. I was totally bummed, lost half of my collection that year. I recently started up my collection again after discovering ebay and finally got my hands on a G1 snarl and his dinobuddy's. He still rocks.
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

Hi,all :D
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

I have to say the first tf i bought was back in 1984 when i was 15,which was soundwave from an argos store in leeds,thought it was so cool,but at the age i was at the time thought it was abit childish for me,so on an xmas visit to my family in ireland,i gave him to my cousin for his present,in later years i really missed that tf,but now i have replaced him and have added many more fts to my collection.
Devastator

Post by Devastator »

First one ever was Soundwave with Lazerbeak in 1985 when I was 11, I still have them both.

Post by Guest »

Mine was Jazz. I remember being in the store and looking at three figures. Prowl, Jazz and Wheeljack. I picked the one that looked the fastest and had the coolest robot body.