YOUR INPUT NEEDED! (What this forum is about)

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

trance
Site Admin

YOUR INPUT NEEDED! (What this forum is about)

Post by trance »

We like to keep our toy image archive and database as up-to-date as possible. However, as some of you know, I can get quite busy filling orders, updating inventory, and finishing up my Ph.D. research. So I NEED YOUR HELP!!

If you look at the far right column on our main page:

http://www.transformerland.com/index.html

you will see a listing of the various Transformers toy lines (mainly US toy lines for now, but I am slowly expanding into the Japanese lines as well). Click on any of the toy lines and review the list of toys and images we have. If you see that we're missing a figure, an image for a figure, or if there is an error or a piece of misinformation, please post about it here, along with any relevant links to verify your info!

We want to be THE authority on the Transformers, we've come so far over the years, but we can only go so far without you, so please don't hesitate to share your knowledge!

Please note, if the information you are passing on does not originate from Hasbro, Takara, or some other reputable company (if it is unsubstantiated information), you should post this information in the 'Rumors' forum.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Matt,

I have posted several pictures and -freak- facts which might be useful for the archive, but I see no replies, nor I can access the archive 2.0. Are you collecting the data there?
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
kenbrown3074
Decoy

Post by kenbrown3074 »

I noticed that you dont have any of the Beast Wars figures. I have some I would like to trade/sell.