Secondary market labels

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

LaFountain
Throttlebot

Secondary market labels

Post by LaFountain »

I am wondering, how many of you have used the sticker restoration kits from this site or the labels from the website reprolabels.com? I have a couple of figures that could use some sticker touchup, and am wondering if it is actually worth it. Do they look exactly like the originals? Thanks for any help you might be able to give.
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

I have heard, they the best place to go, but then agian, I doubt there are other places to go. Have heard nothing but praise from there buyers.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I bought Ramjet from this store here at Transformerland and it had unused repostickers. I am not sure what web site they are from but I found that they were a little thicker than original, plus the ones I got don't stay on very well. They were not precut so you got to be real carefull when cutting the sticker off the sheet. But if you want to get new stickers for your Transformers, http://www.reprolabels.com/ is probably the best place to go.
LaFountain
Throttlebot

Post by LaFountain »

Thanks for the info. Based on information received here, I have decided to order my Hot Rod and Rodimus prime labels from reprolabels.com. After I get them, I will let you know how they turned out. Hot Rod has a few that are peeling and a couple missing, and Rodimus only has the factory stickers on and none from the label sheet.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

my hot rod has problems with his thigh decals, because it's designed so that the lower leg slides over the decals and peels them up a bit. other than that, he's in beautiful shape! (thanks matt!)
LaFountain
Throttlebot

Post by LaFountain »

Got my labels for Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime today from www.reprolabels.com. I gotta say I am quite impressed, they are very close to the originals and when applied you can't tell the difference. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for reproduction labels.

Please note: I am not affiliated with reprolabels.com.