WORLDS SMALLEST TRANSFORMERS

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Where do i find those at??? I'm gonna be posting some new pics of the WST seekers that i spiffed up with new G1 stickers from Repro Lables. They look sweet as molasis! I also finaly put all the stickers on my King Toys "Mini" Seekers..... That was a huge pain in da ass!!!! but so worth it :wink:

I actually have all the WST seekers to match all 12 mini seekers. I'll pair them up and get that posted, hopefully sometime soon. The transformation on the KO (heerotoysmaker) WST's as opposed to the official "Takara WST's, is identical to the full scale Takara G1's wich i think is amazing. (sounds confusing, but i know what i'm talkin bout, lol) AND, these WST's can stand within the radius of a U.S. quarter. :shock: (without the wing in place.)
Last edited by NUCKATRON on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. T says... "moe den meats dee eye, FOO!"

(insert transformation sound here)
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Alright i went ahead and spent a couple hours pulling the toys out of their boxes and setting them up for pics. As far as pairing them up, i pretty much only paired up the WST's that i done up with the "Repro-Lables" on.

(Excuse the crappy lighting) I used a small led flash lite to spot lite the figures as best i could. I threw a slab of Buckeye burl wood on the bed and snapped the pictures with the cell phone camera.

(DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON ALL THE PICS FOR THE FULL SIZED VIEWS)

Okay heres Mini E-Hobby exclusive Black Starscream and WST Black Starscream. (They dont make stickers for WST Black Starscream)

Mini Thrust and (WST Thrust with Repro Lables)

Heres Mini Thundercracker along side WST Thundercracker w/R.L's and I added my Japanese Takara G1 Thundercracker in the background so you could get a visual and a size comparison between the three Seeker sizes.

Mini Skywarp and WST Skywarp w/ R.L.'s

Mini E-Hobby "Ghost of Starscream with WST "Ghost of Starscream w/RL's
(Im pissed because after all my efforts, i forgot to snap pics of these in jet mode..)

Here are some random pics of parts of my seeker collection (taken with my same cellphone, lighting makes a world of difference). ONE DAY i'll have the energy and drive to get a full family shot of my G1 Seeker Universe.

Hope you enjoyed my efforts, I put some hard work in this and it was fun. :wink:

Hot Rod
Alternator

Post by Hot Rod »

NUCKATRON wrote:DAYUM! Where do i find those at??? I'm gonna be posting some new pics of the WST seekers that i spiffed up with new G1 stickers from Repro Lables. They look sweet as molasis! I also finaly put all the stickers on my King Toys "Mini" Seekers..... That was a huge pain in da ass!!!! but so worth it :wink:

I actually have all the WST seekers to match all 12 mini seekers. I'll pair them up and get that posted, hopefully sometime soon. The transformation on the KO (heerotoysmaker) WST's as opposed to the official "Takara WST's, is identical to the full scale Takara G1's wich i think is amazing. (sounds confusing, but i know what i'm talkin bout, lol) AND, these WST's can stand within the radius of a U.S. quarter. :shock: (without the wing in place.)
I found them on a video on youtube they look all kinds of greatness but then again i'm bias, i love dinobots. I've been thinking about getting a the standard versions i found them all on ebay for £50 works out to £10 each bargain i think.
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Whats up ladies n' gents! Here I am once again with a few more "WORLDS SMALLEST TRANSFORMERS" that ive collected over the last couple months.

Takara G1 SIDESWIPE next to a standard size "BIC" lighter for size reference.

Takara G1 SOUNDWAVE w/battery cannons and Worlds Smallest RAVAGE, next to the Lighter and next to full size G1 Soundwave

Takara G1 SKYWARP next to the lighter

Takara G1 BUMBLEBEE next to the lighter

HeeroToysMaker Ipod Ultra Magnus - U2 version next to the lighter

HeeroToysMaker G1 OPTIMUS PRIME next to the lighter

HeeroToysMaker G1 Transparent Blue OPTIMUS PRIME next to the lighter

HeeroToysMaker G2 OPTIMUS PRIME next to the lighter

HeeroToysMaker G1 Clear glow in the dark OPTIMUS PRIME

WST OPTIMUS FAMILY PIC

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Heres some more "WST" goods.

Snapped some pics of my case of WST WAVE 1's

G1 CONVOY TRAILER w/roller (chase figure/item)

Wave 1 RED BUMBLEBEE (secret chase figure)

Wave 2 ULTRA MAGNUS (secret chase figure)

Wave 2 MEGATRON

2003 Dengeki Hobby Exclusive VSX Giftset Convoy VS Megatron

mandyseven
Powermaster

Post by mandyseven »

Nuck has gone wst crazy. i love the pix & I love the soundwave!! How did ya get the Glow in the dark photo to look so cool?

Hot Rod Where did you get those dinos?? And here i thought i was cool since i had the WST g1 Swoop. i soo want the dark ones
www.youtube.com/user/RealistikkVideos

Transformers reviews channel
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

i happen to have that very same vsx (g1 prime megatron WST)

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE WST PRIME (G1,G2,CLEAR BLUE) IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEM LET ME KNOW. AS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM. I HAVE THE WST PEPSI PRIME G1 BUT WANT "MINI ME'S" FOR MY G1 AND G2 PRIME.

sry for the caps... didn't realize it until after i was finished typing! lol

btw... nice collection... where did you find the case quantities of them and how much were they?
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

audionmotionink wrote:i happen to have that very same vsx (g1 prime megatron WST)

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE WST PRIME (G1,G2,CLEAR BLUE) IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEM LET ME KNOW. AS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM. I HAVE THE WST PEPSI PRIME G1 BUT WANT "MINI ME'S" FOR MY G1 AND G2 PRIME.

sry for the caps... didn't realize it until after i was finished typing! lol

btw... nice collection... where did you find the case quantities of them and how much were they?
Jesus, its been forever and a day since I've made my way back to the forums, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can't part with any of my WST collection at this time. If and when that day comes, ill pm you about it.

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Oh yeah I just scored on a worlds smallest G1 ULTRA MAGNUS w/his trailer and everything!!! Pics coming soooon!!!

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

My WST Ultra Magnus finaly showed up! The detail on this thing is outstanding to say the least. Only problem is that the seller forgot to include the missiles, but after a quick round of emails, he told me he'll fix it by sending me a whole new complete Ultra Magnus, FO FREE!

(CLICK ON THE PICS)

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

That looks amazing! :) Fantastic! Have you collected anything else while you've been away? If so, post pics! :)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

That Ultra Magnus is actually pretty cute. :)
If you have an original G1 UM you should take pictures of them side by side!
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Minerva wrote:That Ultra Magnus is actually pretty cute. :)
If you have an original G1 UM you should take pictures of them side by side!
I wish I had a full size G1 Ultra Magnus... ide love to find one!!! Anyone know how much a lose complete g1 ultra magnus sells for? I paid $25 USD shipped for the miniature.

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Countdown wrote:That looks amazing! :) Fantastic! Have you collected anything else while you've been away? If so, post pics! :)

Thanks CD, I love this thing! Its the best miniature transformer I've collected to date. I also picked up a couple worlds smallest transformers seeker 2 pack of acid storm and starscream both in G1 style and also a WST Gambo exclusive mail away Ghost of Starscream. I'll get some pics if those today :)

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I only have a prime, thrust, and this little guy Bruticus is holding for my WST collection.
R.I.P. Menasor
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

i bought a complete set of the wave 2 WSTs ... including the 2 chase figures ( ultra magnus and bluestreak )

the boxes were opened at the bottom with little damage to to them ...

so i resealed them all except optimus :twisted:

no idea how much i paid for it ...

ive slept since then :lol:

i paid £70 GBP for a complete g1 MIB ultra magnus in C9 condition at AA ( but i bargained with the guy by way of threatening him with opening my cockpit :twisted: )
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Dinobot wrote:I only have a prime, thrust, and this little guy Bruticus is holding for my WST collection.
That's awesome, I gotta pick one of those shockwaves up! I only got the Blaster.

Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

me too i want to put him with my bruticus lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

it's cool, but how many TF toys have been designed to reference one single G1 episode? Bruticus firing Shockwave, Meg's flail and Optimus' axe (Remember? only one episode!) MP Meg's Kremzeek, MP starscream's jet mode gun clip for MP Op's mini-megs, and I'm sure many more...
I think we need an MP Wheeljack that comes with the shock blast cannon, the immobilizer, the anti-transfixatron grenades, the power rods from episode 1, a cosmotron, dinosaur bones, a magnetic inducer, and some dominator discs. Negavator sold separately.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

if they made an mp wheeljack you know someone will make the parts you request for a price

no money down and 100 low payments of 40 energon cubes.

oh crap wreakgar is wearing off on us all :lol:

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520