help identifyin transformers

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

smellypoo

help identifyin transformers

Post by smellypoo »

Hi
I last year came to own two tranformers that i have yet to identify. i cant post a photo of them to show you so i will do my best to describe them to you.

the first one is an autobot (oh, both are the same shape and design but different alleigences), its a kind of futuristic tank shape around four inches in length and has a yellow body with a blue cockpit visor which is mold into to the body it doesnt open, it has two black sections of catapiller tracks kinda like hardheads but smaller and at the front has a nosecone which peals back to reveal the robots head, what puzzles me further and gonna have to try and get photos of them is they both appear to be part of a gestalt team and what looks like the right leg because when the tank effigy is in robot mode an arm extend from the robots chest up above its head(covering it) and at its base a kind of plastic bit can be pushed out and same for his decepticon counter part who is dark blue, each has its respective logo as part of the body mould which led me to believe it was gen 2 where imagination and production got cheaper. however on the inside of each arm it say's 'hasbro 89, takara 90'. i ve looked on most transformer sites i can find and after not being able to spot it on transformerland.com i was led here through to the forum. anyone who can help email me on [email protected]
thanks

Post by Guest »

I believe you've got Drillhorn. One of the European exclusives of the rescue team(autobot)/japanese exclusive of breastforce merge team (decepticon). The year sounds about right. But, I think I'm wrong because of the size. Have you tried this site, http://www.tfu.info/ ,go over to the left side and look in identify.