Shockwave hose preservation?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

threshold
Powermaster

Shockwave hose preservation?

Post by threshold »

Has anyone used Armor All on his hose? Someone on another board suggested it. Would this work with the car wheels too?
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I dont see why it would work. Thats what I was going to start using also. I would suggest taking the tires off first though so you dont get it all over the other parts of the toy and also wipe them pretty well to get any excess off of them before placing back on the toy.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
threshold
Powermaster

Post by threshold »

Has anyone tried the armor all? I would like to test it on a G1 figure, but I do not have any junkers.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I'm sorry i meant I dont see why it WOULDNT work. :) Give it a try.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

I've got Armor All. I've got junkers. I'll get back to you in roughly 20 years and let you know how it works out, threshold :twisted:

Although... I've been thinking about buying a Delorean. Then I'd just need the BTTF upgrade kit to go back to 1986 with my Armor All (have to make sure its the current formulation, after all). I'm such a nice guy, I'll even crack open one of the MISB Shockwaves I'll be hoarding to test it.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

I don't know yet of any solution to prevent rubber parts from perishing.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
threshold
Powermaster

Post by threshold »

Banzai-Tron wrote:I've got Armor All. I've got junkers. I'll get back to you in roughly 20 years and let you know how it works out, threshold :twisted:

Although... I've been thinking about buying a Delorean. Then I'd just need the BTTF upgrade kit to go back to 1986 with my Armor All (have to make sure its the current formulation, after all). I'm such a nice guy, I'll even crack open one of the MISB Shockwaves I'll be hoarding to test it.
Make sure you share your results with the rest of us :D