Need help Identifying!!! This will seperate the real pros.

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

*scream

Need help Identifying!!! This will seperate the real pros.

Post by *scream »

I'm sure there alot of these posts but I just can't figure out what this is!!! I was cleaning my garage the other day and sorting out all of my childhood transformers and i came along this guy here. Hes stamped Takara '86 and Hasbro '86. He has a rub-sign, hes all plastic and his arms pivot. My guess is that he came with a pretender and is some sort of an accesory. Still, if anyone knows who he is and where he came from i'd appreciate the help!

Thanks alot,
Chad K.

[/img]
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

*scream

Post by *scream »

Thanks Trance. Now i know why i couldnt find any information on him, hes a Battle Beast! Wishful thinking i guess, but when i saw takara and a rub-sign i got excited. This forum is great! I look forward to many more posts to come.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Glad to help! There were actually some Japanese Battle Beasts packaged in TF packaging and on TF checklists, though I never fully understood the connection, and I can't read Japanese :(

Welcome to the forum!
hogdogbc

Post by hogdogbc »

Battlebeasts were featured in some episodes of the japanese Headmasters series thats why they are in transformers packaging.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Ah, sweet. Thanks Hogdog!
*scream

Post by *scream »

LEARNING IS FUN!