Need to identify transformer

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

QTMOM

Post by QTMOM »

Hi there I am a 34 yr old mom who found a toy at a second hand store. My son who is 4 loves it. Stamp imprint on inside leg says Hasbro 1987 Yakara Co. Ltd. Macau. It has a biege body burgundy legs and fuschia leg flaps. the top torso follows the same coloring. The mid section has a gun thing that opens up when you tough a grey square button. It revaeal a tan rod with a grey tip. The face on it it a turquise blue color. There are numerous foil stickers on it. It isnt in the best shape.. scuffed stickers, a missing burgundy arem gun and plastic peice on pink leg flap has chipped off. I could not find a picture acn you twell me its name and the possibility of worth? My mother says she has one more in the garage and Havent seen it yet... contact me at [email protected]
Thanx!!!
I also have a red Transformers lunch box from Alladin 1986
and a plastic thormos with a spout top and cap 1984
Do you know any thing about those too?
(If this stuff is real valuable, I will revoke it from my son when he isn't looking!!!)
kaitetley

Post by kaitetley »

To identify Transformers go to this website www.transformerland.com Very easy to use.
Scattershot

me

Post by Scattershot »

"Burgundy"? "Fuschia"? Those are fancy words for "red", right? Sounds like Scattershot. To search the net for images to confirm this, read on and pick out the keywords you like.

TRANSFORMERS are divided into "good guy" AUTOBOTs and "bad guy" Decepticons. SCATTERSHOT leads the TECHNOBOTS, a group of Autobot COMBINERS or GESTALTS. This means that Scattershot and the other Technobots (AFTERBURNER, LIGHTSPEED, NOSECONE, and STRAFE) are able to combine into a SUPER ROBOT. The Technobot Super Robot is named COMPUTRON. Scattershot and the Technobots are from the original Transformers toy line, which TransFans have come to call TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION 1 (with variants such as TRANSFORMERS-GENERATION ONE, TF:G1, TRANSFORMERS GEN 1, etc.).

Hope this helps!
Scattershot

me

Post by Scattershot »

"Burgundy"? "Fuschia"? Those are fancy words for "red", right? Sounds like Scattershot. To search the net for images to confirm this, read on and pick out the keywords you like.

TRANSFORMERS are divided into "good guy" AUTOBOTs and "bad guy" Decepticons. SCATTERSHOT leads the TECHNOBOTS, a group of Autobot COMBINERS or GESTALTS. This means that Scattershot and the other Technobots (AFTERBURNER, LIGHTSPEED, NOSECONE, and STRAFE) are able to combine into a SUPER ROBOT. The Technobot Super Robot is named COMPUTRON. Scattershot and the Technobots are from the original Transformers toy line, which TransFans have come to call TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION 1 (with variants such as TRANSFORMERS-GENERATION ONE, TF:G1, TRANSFORMERS GEN 1, etc.).

Hope this helps!
Scattershot

still me

Post by Scattershot »

By the way, the cannon (the part that opens up when you push the square gray button) is supposed to go up his back--not straight out in front of him! (It sickens and confuses me that so many people think this is funny--don't let your kid become one of them!)
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

ehehheheeheheh :lol:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The item you have found is definatly Scattershot.
As a matter of fact I just bought Scattershot from this site a couple weeks ago. (AWSOME DEAL). And the first thing I did was misplace where the cannon goes. LOL ---front or back?----