g1 prime sticker sheet

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

audionmotionink
Alternator

g1 prime sticker sheet

Post by audionmotionink »

i am looking for a complete g1 prime unapplied sticker sheet (not a repro label). what are the odds of finding one? does anyone know? its probably a long shot... but i thought i would put that out there. i have bought some g1 tf's as a "lot" and picked up a few unapplied sticker sheets.
how important is it to you to have the unapplied sticker sheet when deciding to buy a certain figure from the g1 era?
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

You might be taking too much chances with the KOs which are around.

To me an unused sticker sheet isn't something I would pay a premium for. I it comes included, it's just a bonus.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

thats what i was wondering... i searched for a few and found reprolabels, but i would rather not have them... i'd love to have a used sticker sheet, just to be 100% complete.... lol
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)