ROTF: Banzaitron

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

ROTF: Banzaitron

Post by Countdown »

I was hoping that some of you other collectors could shed some light on this figure. I just got mine and some things appear peculiar.
---
1. On mine, his knee just isn't normal. It appears that his upper and lower leg just peg together and poorly at that. His lower leg just slides right off his upper leg and falls off.

Is this the same on all of them? Are there any fixes out there? What are the repercussions if I super glue them together? I don't see why they just didn't make the leg permanently attached.

2. ---edit--- Nevermind. Figured out #2.

Thanks for any insight on this figure.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Not sure on this one. I picked up Bludgeon and after seeing Banzaitron he just appeared to be a repaint. My Bludgeon is still misb so I wouldn't know about any quality control issues. Are there any differences at all between the molds?
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I have my Bludgeon out, i can look at it. Take a picture of your leg assembly and what seems to be wrong and I'll see what I can do.
cyclownus
Decoy

Banzaitron

Post by cyclownus »

I hated banzaitron when his toy came out. :!:
i pwned you!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Thanks Banzaitron. I have been kinda busy lately. I'll try to take that pic this week!

Cyclownus, why didn't you like that toy?