GENERATIONS THUNDERCRACKER??!?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I found only 1 Jazz in my local area and it was not at any super store.
It was at Walgreens. Check those stores if you got them in your area.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I actually GOT my CHUG Jazz at Kohl's. Too bad the nearest Kohl's is two hours away. -_-
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I've never even seen a freaking Kohls! They are non-existent where I'm located at.... :cry:
Galvatron wrote:I found only 1 Jazz in my local area and it was not at any super store.
It was at Walgreens. Check those stores if you got them in your area.
This ^^^ is how I had to grab by first wave of RTS's. Jazz and Tracks... They (RTS) eventually started showing up in Wal-Marts with the later waves.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I actually found Wheeljack, Thundercracker AND Warpath at a local Wal-Mart. I picked up WJ and TC, Warpath will wait until later.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Sideways wrote:I actually found Wheeljack, Thundercracker AND Warpath at a local Wal-Mart. I picked up WJ and TC, Warpath will wait until later.
Hmmm....maybe Hasbro has finally shipped these out. I know BBTS had Wheeljack and Thundercracker on pre-order until June. HTS has delayed my order from back in April until.....June. Anyways, thanks for keeping hope alive for the rest of us. :wink:
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

It was finally nice to see something new here in NY. I'm still waiting to see more RTS figures, but nothing so far. I still want Wreck-Gar, Perceptor and Grapple!!