GENERATIONS THUNDERCRACKER??!?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

GENERATIONS THUNDERCRACKER??!?

Post by NUCKATRON »

I'm floored! :o

I was checking out the BBTS website and found GENERATIONS THUNDERCRACKER in stock!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Am I late about this news? I never thought Ide see the day. I wonder if this will affect the value of my Henkei TC?? ....There's no way in hell that this US release could possibly be any lesser a quality than the Henkei version. Order placed!
Mr. T says... "moe den meats dee eye, FOO!"

(insert transformation sound here)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I've got mine on order too. I am just waiting for a preorder arrive till I ship my pile of loot.

Can't wait. TC is a necessity for completing my CHUG collection.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I keep waiting for HTS to get him in stock (along with Wheeljack). Hell....Kup and Scourge still haven't made it to my area. :x Got lucky though and snagged a Kup off HTS last night for $11.99. They just don't have anything else in stock... :roll: ....how the hell is that even possible? To not have your own product in stock?
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Has anyone found Wheeljack, Thundercracker ot Warpath at any store in the US? I heard they wern't stocking these due to the movie toys coming out.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Not around here. I "just" ordered Wheeljack and Thundercracker off www.hasbrotoystore.com. If you hurry...they're still available as of this post. Along with Kup. Wreck-Gar and Scourge "were" available....was actually in checkout with a Scourge and it sold out. :x
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I thought about that. But, I went ahead with a 3 pack w/ warpath and got one of those 4 separately.

$12.50 a piece is frickin sweet though!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ya know, I remembah when ya could get a deluxe for ten bucks... Nowadays, they're tryin ta jack the price up to fourteen dollars dollars buck!
OH WAIT, that was only like three years ago. Then they tried to push price hike after price hike, only to find that it's hard to sell figures that are up to 40% more expensive than their shelfwarming counterparts. Grah.
Eitherwho, even $16 for a deluxe beats the $300 these damn things were going for after BotCon...
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Yeah, it wasn't that long ago when they were $7.99-9.99 each. Depending on where you went/sales price/exc... Now they're $11.99-13.99. And $300 for a Deluxe??? Wow! :roll:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ya better believe it. For a few months after the Botcon sets that included TC, Dirge, and Thrust, they each sold for a few hundred fairly commonly.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

I really want that Thundercracker.
The Dark is Coming
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

PrimeDirective wrote:I really want that Thundercracker.
I really want HTS to ship mine. I ordered both Wheeljack and Thundercracker from them for the brief time period they were showing as "available" on their site. Paid for them....and now it's showing on my purchase order that both are "backordered." :x I e-mailed them about it and they admitted they sold more than they had available at the time. :roll: I mean....how does Hasbro run out of its own product and not be able to fill orders that have been placed and paid for???
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Really pisses me off you can't find Thundercracker Wheeljack and Warpath at the stores. Guess I will have to order them. Hasbro is really blowing it with the fans. :x
PETER IS GOD!Image
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

skywarp408 wrote:Really pisses me off you can't find Thundercracker Wheeljack and Warpath at the stores. Guess I will have to order them. Hasbro is really blowing it with the fans. :x
Hasbro's got nothing to do with it. It's all the stores themselves. They won't order Generations or RTS, because DotM launches next month.
The Dark is Coming
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

PrimeDirective wrote:Hasbro's got nothing to do with it. It's all the stores themselves. They won't order Generations or RTS, because DotM launches next month.
That and they are all still overstocked with ROTF and HFTD figures that they can't get rid of.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Hasbro should have released the Wheeljack and Thundercracker figures earlier, or not untill after the movie has died down.
PETER IS GOD!Image
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Roadbuster wrote:
PrimeDirective wrote:Hasbro's got nothing to do with it. It's all the stores themselves. They won't order Generations or RTS, because DotM launches next month.
That and they are all still overstocked with ROTF and HFTD figures that they can't get rid of.
Yeah, my local Walmart STILL has Tuner Mudflaps.

And several Jolts, too.
The Dark is Coming
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The stores I was recently in were grievously understocked in TFs, and mostly vintage ROTF pegwarmers. Sigh. Clearance stuff out and get rid of it already!
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Awesome! Another 'Con jet I need!
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Tip: Try Kohl's, if you have them in your area. They do a MUCH better job of rotating stock than other places, and no one thinks to look there. I went there when I couldn't find the Tracks/Jazz wave being stocked anywhere else. If you have the willpower, wait for the right "sale" to get them for $10-12. Otherwise, they'll be $13-16.