Optimus Maximus' collection

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Optimus Maximus' collection

Post by Optimus Maximus »

When ROTF came out I saw some of the toys in the stores and the sparked my interest. I already had the 25 anni. OP but didnt plan on buying anymore. Anyway I picked up a couple of ROTF scouts and was hooked right away. I have since gotten pretty hard into collecting and I am finally ready to show off my collection to you guys and girls. :D So here you go, enjoy.

Pic. 1. Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Blaster, SteelJaw, Eject, Ramhorn, Sunstreaker, Powerglide, Warpath, G2 Grimlock, Seaspray, and Cosmos.
Pic. 2. Metroplex and his little buddies, Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Twin Twist, Top Spin, Huffer, Gears, yellow Cliffjumper, and Pipes.
Pic.3. Soundwave, Cassette Man Soundwave and Ravage, Overkill, Galvatron, Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, Animated color Starscream, Thundercracker, Dirge, and Thrust.
Pic. 4. Astrotrain, RID Ruination (Bruticus) with G2 Swindle and Brawl, G2 Devastator, Blitzwing, Overbite, Longhaul, Mixmaster, Scrapper, Scavenger, RID Ro-Tor and Movor.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

More.
Pic. 1. Blurr, Drift, Titanium Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime, Sunstreaker, Red Alert, Animated Arcee, Kup, Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Tracks, Wreck-Gar, and Jazz.
WFC Soundwave, Darkmount, Armada Unicron, Dirge, Titanium Sunstorm, Starscream, Thrust, Cyclonus, Scourge, Minicon Dead End, Megatron, andHailstorm.

More to come later.
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

that's a great collection for only being a few years old.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Thanks, I still have my movie collection and a few others to show also.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Looks great! Nice collection you've got there!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That's a pretty sweet collection! 8) I'm jealous over quite a few of those CHUG's you have that I missed out on. :wink:
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Thank you. This collecting thng has gotten very addicting. I find myself thinking of my collection and even having dreams about them. lol Did I mention that most of the G1s that I have now I also had as a kid? Sadly they were all thrown in the trash one horrible day while I was at school. :( Oh well my goal is to find and purchase all the G1s I had as a kid.

Roadbuster what current chugs are you looking for? If you need a Scourge I have an extra MIB.

BTW here are some more pics.

Pic. 1. 25th Anni. Optimus Prime, Masterpiece Skywarp, SDCC Blaster, G2 Optimus Prime, 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime, TRU Insecticons, Thundercracker reissue, TRU Masterpiece Grimlock.
Pic. 2. DOTM preview Prime, HA Bumblebee, Megatron Vs Optimus Prime 2 pk, HA Sideswipe.
Pic. 3. Mailaway Ravage in NEST box, Scourge, ROTF Bumblebee and Soundwave 2 pk, TRU Universe Countdown, ROTF Mindwipe.
Pic. 4. ROTF Leader class Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Jetfire.
Pic. 5. HFTD Sea Spray, PCC Bombshock, and ROTF Skywarp.
Pic. 6. Bumblebee and Optimus Prime voice changing helmets and TRU G1 colored ROTF Devastator.
Pic. 7. ROTF Supreme Devastator.
And just for kicks heres the bed in my collection room with my guard dog Czar.

BTW I almost forgot this last pic is something IMO no collection should be without, a thermometer. My room is kept at a constant 70-75 degrees.
Doyle
Noob

Post by Doyle »

cool toys. I like them.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

Very cool collection 8)

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Optimus Maximus wrote:Roadbuster what current chugs are you looking for? If you need a Scourge I have an extra MIB.
I have Generations Scourge. I'm looking for all the ones that are not for sale retail anymore. Damn near all the Classics and Universe 2.0's. *heads desk* Nice collection again! Your bed reminds me that I need to find me some G1 curtains. Anybody have any for sale? :lol:
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Roadbuster wrote:
Optimus Maximus wrote:Roadbuster what current chugs are you looking for? If you need a Scourge I have an extra MIB.
I have Generations Scourge. I'm looking for all the ones that are not for sale retail anymore. Damn near all the Classics and Universe 2.0's. *heads desk* Nice collection again! Your bed reminds me that I need to find me some G1 curtains. Anybody have any for sale? :lol:
Thanks again Roadbuster and the rest of you guys. I just thought I'd through it out there about Scourge. BTW if you really want curtains, Wal Mart and other stores sell fabric. If you know someone with a sowing machine you could have them make them for you. Thats what my Ganny is doing for me, except I am using an extra sheet from my bed set.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Heres some more for you to enjoy. :)_

Pic. 1. RID Optimus Prime
Pic. 2. RID Ultra Magnus
Pic. 3. WFC Optimus Prime, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee.
Pic. 4. ROTF scouts
Pic. 5. ROTF deluxe Decepticons
Pic. 6. ROTF deluxe Autobots

:D
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice! 8)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Great collection Optimus Maximus! I am especially jealous/envious of your Omega Supreme. He is one I still need (note I said need not want! LOL).

Again, great collection!