Unknown Transformer

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

arondorf
Noob

Unknown Transformer

Post by arondorf »

Hi everyone! My compliments for the wonderful website.
I'm trying to find out what edition of Grimlock is this one. I think is very old because i have it since 1984-85. But it doesn't seem the G1 Grimlock.
What version is it?
Thanks to all.
[img][img]http://www.uptiki.com/images/2ejg913q3rh7h7yvx2x5_thumb.jpg[/img][/img]
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Are there any stampings on it? Something that says Hasbro or otherwise?

I am going to vote knock off. The nose horn screams knock off to me. But, I have been known to be wrong in the past!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Countdown wrote:I am going to vote knock off. The nose horn screams knock off to me.
My thoughts exactly... I have no idea what it is.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

It sure looks like that line of KO dinobots. Not sure what they are called but something "prehistorics" I think. I've had a few in the past. Good value for KO's. Most dinobot fans would love to have them.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

It's a KO. Awesome, by the way...
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

LD2062 wrote:It sure looks like that line of KO dinobots. Not sure what they are called but something "prehistorics" I think. I've had a few in the past. Good value for KO's. Most dinobot fans would love to have them.
Im pretty much against putting a KO on my shelf but like he said, I would love to have a set of those. :D
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Optimus Maximus wrote:I would love to have a set of those. :D
Are we still talking about the TF in the picture?

Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

:lol: haha aaaalllright!

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
arondorf
Noob

Post by arondorf »

thanks for the attention.what's knock off toy line?i don't know..i don't think i will sell it. It's not in good conditions.i am just curious to know what is it. Thanks
arondorf
Noob

Post by arondorf »

i've found out that knock off is an un official imitation of original product,right?so it is an imitation of Grimlock i think. There is under its mouth a stick whit made in taiwan written..
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I agree with everyone else in saying I want a set of those. Sentinel Prime on here has the entire set I believe. The version of sludge in that line has wings for some reason if I remember correctly, and all of the 'bots have a completely different color scheme than the originals. Maybe Sentinel can come along and share some pics.

Here ya go. I found some pics of the prehistoric stuff, and I did an unsuccessful search for Sentinel Prime's collection. Sludge also had two versions of his head. Not pictured are Swoop and Snarl just because I had trouble finding any, and I dont have pictures of each mode:

R.I.P. Menasor