Classics Wishlist

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Classics Wishlist

Post by Countdown »

I've been watching a few of the G1 episodes as of late and I have been thinking of a few figures that I would love to see made that haven't been released as of yet.

I am going to list my wish little (but ever growing) wish list. I know that one of them already exists in a smaller form. But, hey this is my wish list.

Reply and add your list too!

---

Blitzwing - I would love to see a g1 depiction of this triple changer. I love how they modernized Astrotrain. I would love to see a deluxe size (although Voyager would be great) to go up against my Warpath.

Cosmos - A green flying saucer deluxe or Voyager size would be awesome. I'd like the vehicle mode to be nice and wide and the robot mode kind of squat. I think I would like to see this one the most.

--edit--

Beachcomber - A deluxe would be a must for me. I would rather forget about Broadside if I had to choose between the two. I'd like to see a real shiny blue paint - and repaint him in metallic paint for a g2 repaint! Roadbuster, you got me thinking of repaints now too... I would think That the Beachcomber mode would be great for Ruckus. They could give Ruckus two weapons that could be used in either mode. Beachcomber would be fine with just 1 weapon.

--end edit--

Broadside - Ultra or Leaderclass. I would love to see a huge Broadside. I would hope that his aircraft carrier mode would have a large deck with room for at least 3 Autobots. I realize that cars on an aircraft carrier doesn't make a lot of sense but their aren't a lot of Autobot aircraft.

Honorable Mentions to my wish list:

Omega Supreme - 'Nuff said.

Windcharger - Hasbro just needs to rerelease the scout class as they poorly distributed him.

Brawn/Outback - A proper sculpt that doesn't look like a fricken monkey. Also, a lot less back kibble. There's a difference between back kibble and wings. Hence, why Fallback will never make a satisfactory Outback to me.
Last edited by Countdown on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Trailbreaker!!! Hasbro definitely needs to get on the ball and give us a deluxe class version of this toy. He's the only Autobot car left from the '84 lineup and no CHUG collection is complete without him. :cry:
Possible repaints/retools: Hoist, Skids

Blitzwing!! I agree with you Countdown. An iconic character that needs a modern rendition done.
Possible repaints/retools: Quake? (but he'd be a triple changer :P )

Skids!! This guy gets NO love! Come on Hasbro make it happen!
Possible repaints/retools: Trailbreaker, Hoist

Hoist!! The ROTF mold is nice but the head they used doesn't fit the bill. Possible custom job in the near future if Hasbro doesn't release him soon.
Possible repaints/retools: Skids, Trailbreaker

Arcee!! Come on Hasbro, you promised! We're waiting....
Possible repaints/retools: Chromia, Elita One, Firestar or Moonracer

Gnaw!! Instant win! People would be troop building and sales would be through the roof! Wake up Hasbro!
Possible repaints/retools: ??? (I doubt they need too considering this mold just based on Gnaw would pay for itself)

Shockwave!! Voyager Class! I know Hasbro is "iffy" on creating toys that transform into realistic looking guns....but let's be honest Shockwave was never a realistic looking gun. International sales (restrictions/laws) might make this a difficult one to ever get released however. I'd bet on a 3rd party manufacturer doing him first.
Possible repaints/retools: Astro Magnum? Lmao.. :lol:

Dinobots!! Slag, Sludge, Swoop and Snarl!! Grimlock is getting lonely being the only one released so far...
Possible repaints/retools: ??
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

You got me thinking. Their were a few ROTF figures that would make excellent CHUG figures if the darned face wasn't so damn ugly.

It would be great to see one of these 3rd party companies make custom g1 heads to replace the fugly ones. Then Hasbro could make less chug figures. Not that Hasbro takes that into consideration.

-edit-

Also, I would pick up Arcee and Gnaw in a heartbeat. Although, I think I am going to end up picking up the one in igears store. It's overpriced (or maybe just expensive for me), but, that Arcee looks great!
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Wait a few months. Hasbro teased Arcee at Botcon AND Comic-Con.
The Dark is Coming
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

That would be great. I just fear that they would rather release a TF Prime: Arcee instead.