Acid Storm

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Acid Storm

Post by GPrime2011 »

Just received the Rainmaker Figure 'Acid Storm' an interesting little addition to the colleciton.

Just wondering if theres ever going to be a verison of him made like E Hobby Sunstorm was, with the old G1 jet molds. (Just Starscream painted Green, Yellow and Black) cant be that hard lol.

If not.......Maybe I'll make one of my own!
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

That would be awesome! I only have 2 of the G1 seekers myself. But, I am going to get the rest. It would be great to see Acid Storm in there as well!

E-hobby is the only company I see making it. I don't think Hasbro is creative enough to produce it.
GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Post by GPrime2011 »

I watched Divide and Conquer on Youtube last night.... :)

Its funny I dont know why Hasbro didnt pick up on the oppurtunity of making them rainmakers into toys. The yellow one may as well be sunstorm and as for the blue one............ ;) Hmmmmmm

Maybe a word to them E-Hobby boffins is in order!
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....