need help identifying these

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

coldascrystal
Throttlebot

need help identifying these

Post by coldascrystal »

these pieces have me puzzled.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Ok...

The blue gun in the first picture; the wings, legs, two silver/red tipped cannons in the third picture; & the lion action figure in the 5th picture are knock offs of Victory Leo and Star Saber. They are actually a figure line called "Quick Change." The two silver and red tipped cannons actually go to that lion figure as well as the wings.

The yellow/orange piece in the third picture is from the 2007 movie Bumblebee.

I don't know about the rest of the pieces. Some of those pieces do look familiar though, but I can't place them.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

do all those fit together somehow?
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

do all those fit together somehow?
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Yes, the wings should clip onto the orange figure. The guns should peg into his back. The legs however are missing the rest of Star Saber - they are of no use now.

If you had both figures complete they would combine together to form either a combined robot mode and/or a long jet
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

The red gun in the first picture looks like it belongs to Multi Mac.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

First photo:
1) 2 blue ski things top left corner go to power rangers overdrive battlized rangers - the one that combines with the flying vehicle

http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/proo-toy18.jpg

2) black missile bottom middile goes to transformers cybertron primus

2nd photo-

1) 2 gray pieces in the middle of the bottom row go to 2007 movie longarm

2) small red piece to the left of orange missile - gundam 0079 guncannon action figure forearm.

3rd photo-

1) long gray spear thing top right - power rangers overdrive battlized ranger - the one that combines with the truck vehicle

2) silver gun thing middle of photo - power rangers overdrive turbo drill ranger
http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/proo-toy07.jpg

3) gray stick with lighter gray loop at end on the left edge of the photo by the sword - legos

4) silver gun middle of photo just under square brown thing - transformers g1 bombshell gun

5) gray C shape missile thing - power rangers mystic force dragon rootcore command center - its the thing you attach to the cycle to launch it.
http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/prmf-toy67.jpg

6) big gray pistol under bombshells gun - power rangers turbo rescue megazord gun - from the deluxe (combining) version I think.
http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/toyresc.jpg

7) silver sword - power rangers jungle fury - I think its for Dai Shi (black and gold guy)
http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/prjf-toy01.jpg

4rth photo-

1) spear thing right edge- power rangers mystic force red dragon fire ranger

http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/prmf-toy89.jpg

2) red piece - transformer 2007 movie voyager class optimus prime arm piece

3) gray thing top row, transformers cybertron hightail weapon

4) gray sword - power rangers jungle fury - blue shark ranger

5th photo-

1) green bird - power rangers galaxy galaxy megazord condor zord. I believe that one goes to the 8" action figure version

2) gold robot - gundam G gundam rose hyper mode
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

wow you guys are amazing! i would have never guessed that those parts went together, Countdown. LD2062 great job! never expected any one person to know so many of these. And Minerva...marry me? lol oh btw if you guys are interested in anything i post just let me know 99.99% of my stuff is for sale
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

first picture - red animal missile. Seems to be for power rangers jungle fury - cycles

http://rangercentral.com/toys/images/prjf-toy47.jpg
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

@ LD2062 - Wow, you certainly know your Power Rangers!
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

I wish. I spend hours and hours trying to ID all the little bits I get in a box of figures and 80% of are still tossed in my unknown box.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

You've done a pretty good job so far though. :)
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

THANKS AGAIN NOW I HAVE ANOTHER MYSTERY ITS FROM THE SAME MOLD AS Ultra Transmetals 2 MEGATRON AND TARGET RID CRYOTEK DEFINALTY NOT COMPLETE MISSING THE TAIL/HEAD

LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

LOL. I just got the red and green ones of that KO.

Just a KO, they used to sell them at Big Lots. The package was label: Space Warrior Beast-tech fighter.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

AHHH :( THOUGHT I HAD SOMETHING. GOT IT, A DELTA ENFORCER, A OP OVERDRIVE FIGURE AND TRANSFORMING DRILL THING AND STRANGELY A 1986 THUNDERCLAW FOR $3 HOPED THAT WOULD KNOCK IT OVER THE $100 MARK
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

You did good with all that for $3. But I don't see you getting close to $100.

The KO would probably do okay, but not missing that major piece. Not much at all as is probably.

The delta enforcer is a good find though.

Just a normal overdrive ranger? Not worth much at all. I find the ranger figures a hard sell individually, especially without some accessories. Rarely worth $5 and slow to sell period. I usually try to dump them in groups at about $3 a piece. Some are worth more or sell quicker. MMPR, especially the ones with the flipping head seem popular. I find any of the whole team of 5 sells pretty quickly and usually between $20-$30. BUt I don't often get the whole team. Usually I end up with multiples of just 3 colors.

The transforming drill does it look transformers or power rangers, something else?

1986 THUNDERCLAW - for thunder cats? I've never dealt with them, but they seem to be worth a decent price on ebay.

Where do you live that they have such good garage sales? Here everyone wants $3 for every individual broken transformer. And almost all of them are star wars or movie ones.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

i live in Shreveport, Louisiana. Its a good perfect storm of "men needing to be men" and giving up their toys, only a few collectors and nobody caring to do any research so they still don't think toys are valuable. i do have like 2 competitors at sales but of course the biggest ones are the kids. On top of that i am a decent negotiator a few do try to sell them for $2-$3 apiece and i break them down quick (well its missing this, doesn't have his gun has stress lines here, broken here, has electronics that you can't test) or i bundle. I don't sell Op Overdrive items yet they go in my future investment pile with the star wars ones. they just dont sell well yet i have had the only authentic and cheapest over all Transforming Sentinel Knight ally/ zord all summer and it may have gotten a total of 15 looks and no watchers at one point i dropped it down to $29.99 and still no bites

It would make you laugh if you saw how my electronics strategy works at sales. if u want to seriously drop the prices on electronics use this: "well i cant test it so its a gamble if it works or not it could end up being a $20 paperweight, It's electronics and its been outside all day. Well with stuff like this your really not buying it, your gambling that it works. You know how electronics are" they will ALWAYS start nodding. The look on their face will tell you how low they can go if you get the "wheel turning silent nod" go $2-$3 if you get the realization "huh" with it they just realized the thing that they thought was worth money is possibly worthless and ur under $2 sometimes u may get "its worth that in parts" quickly counter with "do you know anyone who would buy it for parts if it doesn't work? I don't know how to take it apart." in a tone that tries to relate that u want it for yourself but don't want to throw money away. if you get "we can give you a refund if it doesn't work" counter i live on the other side of town it would cost almost as much in gas to come back and forth as i would get back
also if there are multiple people selling grab what u want and observe who is the easiest touch. who you talk to matters.
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

I don't bother negotiating, its usually not worth my time, and I just don't like to. Its a really really rare sale that has 1 item I want let alone 2. So either its already kinda reasonable and I don't care one way or another about $2 or its really too much and I don't believe they'll take 80% off.

Now on the ones that actually have a group of things I want I usually get a deal just by asking how much for all of them.

Yeah overdrive isn't the most popular line. Although to be fair I really don't have any analysis done on what lines are really popular. I just replace things that sell with a double from my stock. If the replacement sells quickly I actively look to buy more of that figure/line.

Power Rangers zords are good sellers, consistent sellers and usually quicker sellers too. But not really valuable like transformers. Most sets of combiners are in the $60 range when you have the 5 zords. So around $10-$15 individually. Some can go higher if they are in great shape or have the accessories. But $60 for a group or $10 individually is a good rule of thumb. Stand alone zords like sentinel about $20-$30. I use that as guide when I'm buying stuff and don't know what a specific item is worth from memory. Occasionally some are really rare or sought after and worth much more. Some huge ones can be worth double that or more (serpentra, pyramidas, titanos).

I've only ever had 1 sentinel, that was like a $20 item when I sold it.