price check please

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

price check please

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I have a friend of mine that has a MOC Micromasters Construction patrol. The packaging is pretty beat and the bubble is coming up in some places but has never been removed. I would rate the packaging maybe a 5 or 6. What would be a fair price to offer him for them? I was thinking 20 dollars but I dont want to give up too much. Thanks
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

The price history on TFL shows that the last two sold for $20 and $25. It appears they were not sealed on card.

I assume your friend's figures are in mint condition since they are sealed on card (even though the package isn't in good condition).

That seems like a very fair deal to me. I would pay that in a heartbeat if my figures weren't in mint condition. I assume you open up your figures and display them somehow. If you don't open them up, then perhaps you'd like to wait to get a mint package. Either way though, its a steal imo.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Thanks a lot Countdown. :) I do open and display my figures and these will get opened right away.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.