Morphobot

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Morphobot

Post by coldascrystal »

any one else find these at your local dollar tree they seem like mini super cheap (quality wise) KOs of Cybertron leo breaker, Scourge and brimstone. thinking of buying a set.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Yeah, I've seen those at various dollar stores myself. Can't bring myself to buy any, though. :P Hmmm....maybe as stocking stuffers, dunno just yet.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

They've had them around me for months.

For a time in the summer they also had genuine ROTF RPM cars. So I tend to take a look through the toys when I'm there just to see if they have any cool closeouts.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I haven't seen the super cheap KOs. But, as LD2062 said, I've seen the ROTF RPM cars as well.

I am always interested in KOs, however I usually regret it after buying them. Once in a while it'll surprise me and I'll love it.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

bad part is i am so torn over spending a buck on em lol
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

went ahead ang got them

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

They are neat. What do you think of them now that you got them? Are you glad you got them?

That green and red/blue one looks strange. I can't tell what he turns into.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

not sure how i feel about em. but they were only a buck each so no real lose. that's a knock off of brimstone turns into a pterrodactyl
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I have one those, the blue micro scourge. It came in a box of stuff I bought. It had loose joints already at that point. Are the joints loose on those when you get them new?
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

don't know havent opened them yet but by how they dont even snap closed it wouldn't surprise me. although they have helped my biz these made me realize i can buy stuff put it up for sale and if it doesnt sell in 29 days i can just go get my money back lol