Reprolabels

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Reprolabels

Post by Countdown »

I seem to be slowing down on collecting transformers since my interests have narrowed to G1, Classiverse, & a few select others. I've been enhancing my collection with Reprolabels for a few years now. I recently ordered a fair size order (well fair for me) and just applied nearly all of the ones I ordered.

I still have a few more sets that I am interested in acquiring, but for now I am happy.

I guess I'll get to my questions now...

First, do you have any figures that have been Reproed?

Have you been considering Reproing any figures?

Have you Reproed figures and had left over stickers that you don't know where they go?
I've had a few sets that I have had confusion over - Micromasters Air Patrol - I figured out where a silver rectangle sticker went. Classics Autobots Set - There is a red strip about a millimeter thick and maybe an inch to an inch and a half long. I still haven't figured where it goes. Also, in that same set our stickers not in the map on the website. They are mirrors for Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. That one didn't take me too long to figure out. Did you figure out where they go?

Any thoughts in general on them?

By the way, I thought it would be appropriate in the toy forum, since these are designed for toys. Hope that made sense.
Steeljaw
Throttlebot

Post by Steeljaw »

Last edited by Steeljaw on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I bought a set for my G1 Blaster. I also bought a set for the G3 trailer addon for Classics Optimus Prime. It's neat and was worth the money I spent on it. Other then that, none of the others really interest me.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I've bought from Reprolabels a few times. Usually have to use a glue stick, though, as there's not enough adhesive but the stickers are great and of great quality! I'm looking to make a large purchase from them real soon as I'd like to get a set for all my C.H.U.G's and all the 3rd party transformers in my collection. Shipping speed isn't the best, takes around 6-8 weeks to get 'em in the mail as they send almost everything out as letter mail (which is non-traceable). The only way around this (according to their e-mail) is to make a $150+ purchase and they'd upgrade your order to First Class International (with tracking).
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

I don't have any Reprolabel set applied, nor have I ordered any, but I wouldn't mind to place reproduction labels on a TF. They look nicer and as long as it's for my own enjoyment, I have no problem with that.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl