Your Dream Want List

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Your Dream Want List

Post by Countdown »

I've been thinking (scary thought, eh?). And, I've been wondering about what my Transformers want list would be.

Now, I know we already have a Transformers want list thread. I thought we could change things up a little. This want list is for figures that do not exist. These figure(s) could be Hasbro/Takara made or even third party.

What Transformer figures do you want made that don't exist as of now? And, why?

------

1. For me that would be a Classics / Universe Powermaster Prime. I would love to see this made w/ the Classics deluxe Prime figure. I can picture Fansproject making this a la their City Commander Armor. I chose the deluxe figure since Fansproject already made body armor for the Voyager (and that CHMS is making a G1 Classics for the Voyager figure as well). I know most people don't seem to care much for the deluxe version - I just think it would be an awesome way to suit up Prime.

2. Also, I would like to see an Outback head replacement for Fallback. He looks like a fricken' monkey. I've searched a ton of different posts in many forums looking for a head swap that someone made. But, I guess it isn't meant to be. :(

--edit 11.7.11--
3. This is going to be the odd one on this list. And, this is just a taste of my imagination. I want a body armor a la Fansproject City Commander for Classics Cosmos. His alternate mode is to be a Federation Starship. This needs to include a stand! Every time I look at Cosmos, I think that the Saucer section has been separated.

Anyone else?
Last edited by Countdown on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Generations Deluxe Trailbreaker (or 3rd Party) please! please! please!
Generations Deluxe Blitzwing (or 3rd Party) please! please! please!
Generations Deluxe Soundwave (or 3rd Party)...tempted to get the Music Label version or Sonicron. This is rumored to be in production, though.
Generations Deluxe/Voyager Dinobots: Slag, Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and a new Grimlock mold. (or 3rd Party)
Generations Supreme Class Omega Supreme (or 3rd Party)
Generations Supreme Class Metroplex (or 3rd Party)
Generations Supreme Class Trypticon (or 3rd Party)
Generations Supreme Class Scorponok (or 3rd Party)
Generations Supreme Class Fortress Maximus (or 3rd Party)...a stretch, I know, right? :lol:

Deluxe/Voyager Menasor (3rd Party)...rumored to be done soon.
Deluxe/Voyager Bruticus (3rd Party)...properly done this time with no add on kits. :roll:
Deluxe/Voyager Superion (3rd Party)...see above ^^^^
Deluxe/Voyager Defensor (3rd Party)...please! please! please!
Deluxe/Voyager Predaking (3rd Party)...would be epic! bought!
Deluxe/Voyager Computron (3rd Party)....would be awesome! bought!
Deluxe/Voyager Abominus (3rd Party)....definite buy!
Deluxe/Voyager Piranacon (3rd Party)....epic if done correctly!

Generations Deluxe/Voyager Headmasters! All of them! (or 3rd Party) Even the rarer Headmaster Jr's.
Generations Deluxe/Voyager Targetmasters! All of them! (or 3rd Party)
Generations Deluxe/Voyager Powermasters! All of them! (or 3rd Party)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Those seekers with no name which appear in episode 1 of the cartoon... And the yellow crane truck, which is no Grapple, nor "Hauler".
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

BTS Toys is making your Classiverse Blitzwing. And, I'd love to see a more Universe feel of Fortress Maximus & Scorponok (and not just purely, because I might be able to afford one of the two of those).
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Countdown wrote:BTS Toys is making your Classiverse Blitzwing.
Really? So it's confirmed? First I've heard of this...but it indeed makes my day!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I posted a reply a day or two ago and now I see it didn't take. I should have checked to make sure my post posted.

---

After some research I found that TFW2005 has posted that BTStoys is making the Blitzwing figure. However, I looked everywhere for where I read that BTSToys is making the figure and I can't find the link. Now I am questioning myself.

I also read somewhere that CHMS/kotoys is making a third party Blitzwing as well. But, I can't find the URL for that either. :?

Guess its not exactly confirmation, though.
GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Post by GPrime2011 »

MASTERPIECE UNICRON 1986 Movie Accurate NOT LIFE SIZE THOUGH :)

ACID STORM and the other two Rainmakers in old G1 style....
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I love your Unicron idea! Would be awesome.
GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Post by GPrime2011 »

Yeah with all the toys for him floating around and the tech of today I dont know why they cant do it...mind you it'll have to be big to make it worth while....
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I just learned that there IS a Powermaster Prime Armor (my wanted item in this list) in production. The Apex Armor will be available on 10.15.11 at Slagacon in Indiana. It's $175. And, they are making only 100 sets. :(

Next year around this time, Slagacon will have the regular trailer to go with it. It will be a two part set that will take 2 years to complete.

I won't be attending since I just had a vaca, but I would buy that up in a heartbeat.

Too bad. Perhaps after a year or two they will mass produce these sets (at a lower price perhaps?). I would love to get one.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

G1 BUMBLEBEE!
In my opinion, Bumblebee has suffered severely from 1) VW's resistance to the idea of licensing a TF in the image of any of their products and 2) Hasbro/TakaraTomy designing Bumblebee toys with Cliffjumper and other redecos in mind. i've always wanted a Bumblebee/Goldbug with a decently realistic 1950s/1960s VW Beetle altmode--at least as realistic as G1 Pretender Bumblebee or G1 Throttlebot Goldbug--but with a more poseable robot mode with better proportions and greater resemblance to the cartoon character model.

Since VW and Hasbro/TakaraTomy seem disinclined to make a VW Beetle TF, though, i poked around Wikipedia a bit to find some cars i think i used to have toys of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_V570

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_50

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroen_2cv

#2 on my list would be E. J. Su's version of Bumblebee, as shown in IDW's "Infiltration"--but that has the same problems with VW objecting as my first idea.

#3 on my list might be a Bumblebee based on the New Beetle, but VW wouldn't go for that either.

(Bumblebee was my favorite TF growing up. Does it show?)

i also have a WHOLE LOTTA fanfic characters i'd like to see toys of, including redecos of existing toys, minor and major retools of existing toys, and almost entirely new designs. Some of my ideas for redecos, retools, and new molds would also suit canon characters as improved toys. For example, a "minor" alteration would be to make Legends class Reveal The Shield Megatron slightly larger, with telescoping arms to give him an elbow joint.

Expect me to add more to this thread, but i've been away a while--LOTS of posting to catch up on!
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I've now added a third silly request to my dream list that will nearly 100% never happen. But, I can wish can't I?
Rhymus
City Commander

Re: Your Dream Want List

Post by Rhymus »

Countdown wrote:--edit 11.7.11--
3. This is going to be the odd one on this list. And, this is just a taste of my imagination. I want a body armor a la Fansproject City Commander for Classics Cosmos. His alternate mode is to be a Federation Starship. This needs to include a stand! Every time I look at Cosmos, I think that the Saucer section has been separated.
Are you familiar with Shattered Plastic? It's the TFL RP's version of Shattered Glass, where the heroes are reimagined as villains and the villains are reimagined as heroes. Shattered Plastic kind of died out, and i think it may have already been dead when i tried to introduce Grandma Ximus (see below), my mirrorverse version of Grand Maximus. (Something that did not occur to me at the time, but Grandma Ximus's Starship Enterprise mode might be particularly appropriate for a mirrorverse character, since the ship comes from another series besides Transformers which also has a mirror universe.)
transit wrote:Gran--one of the Decepticons' Human recruits--has Blackbolt's team aboard her enormous Transtector/starship, which is called Ximus. ((Ximus resembles the starship Enterprise, transforming similarly to Universe/Legends/Henkei/Gentei/whatever Cosmos but with the Enterprise's engines becoming over-the-shoulder cannons in robot mode. Ximus also has a crab mode, with the Enterprise's engines becoming the crab's main claws/arms and the crab's legs unfurling from sections of the circumference of Enterprise's saucer. In robot mode, the crab's legs can wrap surreptitiously along the edge of the robot's arms or flare out to serve as guns or blades. Note that Ximus is a Triple Changer like G1 Scorponok, with a robot mode, a beast mode (inspired by a creature with claws, many legs, and an exoskeleton), and a battle-ready, city-sized mode capable of space flight--at least, Scorponok flew while in city/base mode in "The Rebirth".))
And this is just a taste of my imagination! ;-)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Much more flavorful! ;)