buy one get one FREE TFs at Toys R Us!?

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Rhymus
City Commander

buy one get one FREE TFs at Toys R Us!?

Post by Rhymus »

i think i just saw a TV ad for a Toys R Us sale happening on Friday, November 18, 2011 (evening only or all day?) and Saturday, November 19, 2011 (morning only or all day?), and i think the sale includes Transformers "buy one get one free" (none of this bogus b.o.g.o. "buy one get one half-off" b.s.)

i don't know if this sale will be available at all Toys R Us locations (such as the ones near me) or only in the Washington DC area (where i saw the TV ad broadcast). i also can't find any mention of this sale at ToysRUs.com, but i don't know if that means anything--maybe the website will only offer the sale during certain hours or something... or maybe not at all.

But if i understood the ad correctly, it means that (as long as you pick up pairs of TFs at the same price point) you could get half off all of them--a 50% discount!

(Attention schemers! In my experience, with offers like this, if you try to buy, for example, 2 leader class TFs and 2 scout class TFs, you'll pay full price for the leaders and get the scouts free. BUT, if you buy the scouts as a separate purchase, then you should get a free scout and a free leader. ...Is that like a free loader?)

[EDIT]
i did find buy 2 get 3rd free Deluxe class Animated Rodimus Minor, if anyone's interested.
[/EDIT]
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I just found a link verifying it. And it's also available online (just add $5.25 for shipping).

http://www.fatwallet.com/ToysRUs-coupon ... nsformers/
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Awesome deal!! Too bad I don't see any that really grab my attention.
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

look now it's buy one get 2 free
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

nothing i want right now at Toyr R Us. Seems to always work that way. :cry:
PETER IS GOD!Image