My Market Place Adventures

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

FoxMalcolm
Minispy

My Market Place Adventures

Post by FoxMalcolm »

Hey Guys, just thought I would post an update for my trip on Sunday to the local Markets.
Despite the heavy downpour all night and right through to within 10mins of the official opening times for the Sunday Markets, this Sunday was a great turnout and for me [at least] a rather successful scavenger hunt!

First bucket [by bucket, I mean small child's wadding pool] of toys that I came across yielded a couple of small TF's as did the second and the third and the forth . . . then I upset the karma fairy by commenting out loud that today seems to be the day for finding TF's!

Bad move, after that the karma fairy saw fit to deny me the luck of finding anymore for the next hour.
There was only a few slim pickings after that before I had searched every stall and decided to go home.

All in all I only spent $20, not a bad haul really.
And yes, everything here is available for trade [or cash], I am only interested in G1/2 TF's for the moment.
So if you see anything you want just make an offer, I will be adding these to my for sale post later.
ImageImage
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I just love going to local markets/flea markets!
Those were pretty nice finds, FoxMalcom. :)
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Flea markets are fun. The best part is hangling the seller for a cheaper deal.
PETER IS GOD!Image