MGT-01 Delicate Warrior Stickers

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

MGT-01 Delicate Warrior Stickers

Post by Countdown »

Hi all,

I gifted myself the Arcee figure for my B-day last month and I can't find on any website where the stickers are suppose to go. Does any one own her and have stickered her? Or perhaps, have seen a stickered picture? I have yet to see one.

Thanks for any replies!!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I didnt even know there were stickers. Did they come in the box? I dont remember seeing any.
R.I.P. Menasor
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Yep in the box... Will take a picture later (or I'll find one) and post it.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I don't think there's an upgrade sticker set for that figure yet. I'd suggest sending an e-mail to reprolabels, though. They DO listen to fans and it wouldn't hurt to ask. They'd get a set done before anyone else would. :wink:
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

These are the stickers that come with the figure. I just can't figure out where to apply them.

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Looked around and I can't come up with sticker placement either, bud. :( Every shot I've seen of her on the web is also with unapplied stickers unfortunately. Couldn't find one with decals applied over on youtube, either.

If there's not a sticker map on iGears website, I'd e-mail them or message them through Facebook. :wink: Maybe you'll get a response...
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I found them. for some reason I just didnt notice them. I think she looks great without them so they'll just stay in the box.
R.I.P. Menasor
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I still need to get the Igears version. I have the Impossible toys version. I wonder if there is that much difference between the two? Anyone have both versions? If so, can you give me tell the differences?
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

The impossible toys version has a much thinner plastic which is more fragile. Also, if I remember correctly the Impossible Toys model had the guns molded in and they were not removable.

I think the iGear version is too fragile too. It scares me when I transform it, however it is in one piece still.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I'll be replacing my Impossible Toys Valkyrie with Mastermind Creations Azalea when it's released (or goes up for pre-order). That version just looks way too good to pass up!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Is Azalea going to have wheels? I can't tell that from the pic I looked at. It looked like a 'floating cybertronian' mode to me.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Countdown wrote:Is Azalea going to have wheels? I can't tell that from the pic I looked at. It looked like a 'floating cybertronian' mode to me.
Nope, no wheels. And you're right. That's the look Mastermind Creations is going for with their Reformatted line (Sixshot, Predacons, Fembots), a "Cybertronian/Pre-Earth" design gimmick in their alt modes, assuming for creative liberty purposes?
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I'd still like to see something w/ Fansproject quality of a G1 homage Arcee w/ wheels. Something I am not afraid of breaking. If the Mastermind Creations one however is durable and tough that might be my stand in. I am not 100% impressed with my iGear Arcee. If the MMC comes with a stand I might be persuaded (since she is going to hover). I always dislike alt modes without some sort of wheels/ landing gear since I don't want paint wear.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Countdown wrote: If the MMC comes with a stand I might be persuaded (since she is going to hover). I always dislike alt modes without some sort of wheels/ landing gear since I don't want paint wear.
I haven't heard anything about it coming with a stand. Probably doubtful at this point, however I've purchased a set of these and I can vouch that they're able to hold heavy die cast G1 seekers in their alt mode suspended in air with no joints giving way due to the weight. They come 3 to a pack too and are translucent....

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Those look promising. Adding to my want list for picking up later!