X-Transbots Powerglide

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

X-Transbots Powerglide

Post by Countdown »

Does anyone yet have this figure based off of Jizaitoys Powerglide?

I am interested in picking him up and I am curious as to how well he fits in with CHUG figures. Height-wise he seems like a deluxe. Standing next to other deluxes, does he look like he belongs?

I don't think the giant Powerglide I have now fits all that well - mainly due to his height.

Thanks for any replies!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I don't have a 3rd party Powerglide (yet). Sorry, 'bro. :cry: Just curious, who still has the X-transbots Glider (Powerglide) in stock? I thought he's been sold out everywhere for quite some time now? Me personally, I've went with iGear on all of my 3rd party mini-bots and will continue to do so when they put Red Baron (Powerglide) up for pre-order soon. Might want to wait on that one. :wink: Here's a couple links, or discussion threads, to help you make up your mind:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... glide.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... eelie.html
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Thanks for the reply. I kind of want to pick him up. But, I am wondering if I can tighten the loose joints up somehow. I heard that furniture spray works well on a temporary basis and does no permanent damage. Anyone here tried it? I'm just not all that happy with how my Ultraclass Powerglide fits in. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get rid of him. I just want one that seems a more natural fit.

Right now I know of three sites with him in stock:

Aces toy store
Chimungmung
ioffer