Female Autobots Third Party figures

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Female Autobots Third Party figures

Post by SentinelPrime »

Just stumbled across the new Mastermind website showing future possible female Autobots figures. Two of the figures resemble Arcee and Elita One.

I have two versions of a G1 Arcee: 1) Impossible Toys Valkyrie, which is the closest to the G1 cartoon version. The ball joints are a little weak and the tiny wheels keep falling off. 2) I have a custom painted G1 colors motorcycle version.

I would like to purchase the upgraded version of Impossible's version to the iGear's Delicate Warrior version.

The Mastermind version of G1 Arcee is of great interest to me. I have hoped some third party company would make g1 Female Autobots from the G1 transformers series: Elita One, Chromia, Moonracer, and Firestar.

Here are the links to the Mastermind future female bots releases:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ed-177191/

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... rs-177792/

Here is a link to all the Arcee figures created so far:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rcees.html
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Wow, 3rd party stuff has come a long way since CyberFembot... I wonder if Hasbro will ever bother to give such an outstanding character a proper G1 kosher makeover? To date, Animated is all we have to go on from their camp.
Arcee is in the running for TF Hall of Fame this year, I hope she gets it! That might rattle some bones in rusty Hasbro skulls ;)
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I really like the TRNS Arcee even though the joints are kinda weak. Lets hope for one that these come out, and two, that they are built well.
R.I.P. Menasor
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I'm definitely on board with these (especially Arcee). I already own the Impossible Toys Valkyrie (TRNS-01 and TRNS-02) but it's a piece of crap that falls apart every time I touch it. I bought it, transformed it once and had the bucket seats fall off in my hands so I had to super glue those back on. Put it back in the box and haven't touched it since....heck the TRNS-02 is still sealed because of this.

On to Mastermind Creations....I have their Terminus Hexatron (Sixshot) on pre-order now along with 2 of their Feralcons (Predaking): Talon (Divebomb) and Bovis (Tantrum). They've followed through with all their projects so far and have always released high quality products. They're quickly rising to the top of the 3rd party world as a fan favorite company due to the fact they're very vocal and keep the fandom updated throughout the production process.