Hegemon Megatron Figure

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Hegemon Megatron Figure

Post by SentinelPrime »

Does anyone own the third party Hegemon Megatron figure? I am seriously considering buying one. All the sites other than Ebay are out of stock. Wondering if they will ever issue more? Do not HOW I missed him the first time around! :(
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Yup. I own a lot of 3rd party figures and he's probably my favorite. Or at least way up there. If anyone were to dive into 3rd party Transformers, he'd be the 1st Decepticon I'd recommend. 8) ToyWorld had some stock (@$114.99) on their site last month, but they've since sold out. :cry:
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I sure they release a third round of them!
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

SentinelPrime wrote:I sure they release a third round of them!
I'm not certain that's going to happen. Stores like BBTS and TfSource wouldn't even carry it the first time around. Finding retail outlets that the fandom feels comfortable (or knows about) ordering from is vital. Had to get mine from Robot Kingdom overseas. I imagine the strong resemblance to one of Hasbros major characters....not to mention the gun alt. mode and US laws concerning toy guns played a big part in the aforementioned stores decision to not stock this figure.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: Hegemon Megatron Figure

Post by Roadbuster »

SentinelPrime wrote:All the sites other than Ebay are out of stock. Wondering if they will ever issue more? Do not HOW I missed him the first time around! :(
Toy Worlds official site/vendor (3rd party store) still has him in stock for retail price: $115. Considering Hegemon goes for around $225+ on Ebay, iOffer, exc...I don't know how there's any more available at this price but there is. They accept Paypal too, so your purchase is protected. Store is based in China and the shipping will run you around $18 to the US, but it's still a really great deal at this point in time on a really great figure!

http://test.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=131