Mechaform.com SkyGuardian "Not Skyfire"

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Mechaform
Noob

Mechaform.com SkyGuardian "Not Skyfire"

Post by Mechaform »

First things first I would like to say hello to everyone.I am the owner of a new company called Mechaform.We are going to various websites around the net to let people know we will be making transforming related robots.We want to be very interactive with the fans because its important fellow collectors guide us in the process since they are they ones buying so it only makes sense.I have included a attachment of our first project SkyGuardian that was first shown a few weeks back at TFcon but we had not officially announced our company name until now Mechaform.We really hope fans can help guide us by posting feedback in threads or even direct PM and most of all emails once our website mechaform.com is set up.You can also reach us on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/mecha.form.7 We have already made changes since our first showing based off feedback read so let us know what you think.We are going to try and be available as much as possible on various forums and other forms of media to serve your needs.Cheers!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Hello,

I just watched Vange1us's TFcon vid a couple hours ago and was introduced to your SkyGuardian. I must say, that I look forward to seeing more on this project as it develops. I don't have any comments to add on SkyGuardian, besides he looks great so far!
Mechaform
Noob

Post by Mechaform »

Countdown wrote:Hello,

I just watched Vange1us's TFcon vid a couple hours ago and was introduced to your SkyGuardian. I must say, that I look forward to seeing more on this project as it develops. I don't have any comments to add on SkyGuardian, besides he looks great so far!
That is great to hear and I am happy you like it :)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Hi. And welcome to Transformerland! I noticed your project as I was checking out all the reveals from TFCon, just didn't know who was making it until now. From what I can tell about the renders this will be PERFECT. The 10" height will make this fit in with Masterpiece and Classics collections alike.

I like your design a lot more than that other Jetfire/Skyfire coming out from DaCa Toys: Titan. Their design, head sculpt and overall scale just seems off to me.

I buy a lot of 3rd party Transformers from many different companies, but my Skyfire/Jetfire will be coming from you Mechaform! I just have a few questions?

When will Pre-Orders open?
And will major stores (BBTS, TfSource, exc..) be offering this?
Projected Release Date?
Suggested Retail Price?

Thanks!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

You're welcome to send me a prototype to collect, I mean - review. :oops: :lol: :wink:
Mechaform
Noob

Post by Mechaform »

Roadbuster wrote:Hi. And welcome to Transformerland! I noticed your project as I was checking out all the reveals from TFCon, just didn't know who was making it until now. From what I can tell about the renders this will be PERFECT. The 10" height will make this fit in with Masterpiece and Classics collections alike.

I like your design a lot more than that other Jetfire/Skyfire coming out from DaCa Toys: Titan. Their design, head sculpt and overall scale just seems off to me.

I buy a lot of 3rd party Transformers from many different companies, but my Skyfire/Jetfire will be coming from you Mechaform! I just have a few questions?

Projected Release Date?
Suggested Retail Price?

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome and nice comments :) I wish I could answer your four questions at this time but I do not have firm answers right now.I will be sure to give updates once I can.

Countdown wrote:You're welcome to send me a prototype to collect, I mean - review. :oops: :lol: :wink:
So you review toys? :)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Mechaform wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:Hi. And welcome to Transformerland! I noticed your project as I was checking out all the reveals from TFCon, just didn't know who was making it until now. From what I can tell about the renders this will be PERFECT. The 10" height will make this fit in with Masterpiece and Classics collections alike.

Projected Release Date?
Suggested Retail Price?

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome and nice comments :) I wish I could answer your four questions at this time but I do not have firm answers right now.I will be sure to give updates once I can.
No worries. :) Just keep us updated when you can. I'm really looking forward to this!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

:oops: :oops: :oops: No, that was a selfish plug to get my hands on a prototype since I am impressed with the renderings.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Hello and welcome to the forums. As a big fan of skyfire, its always been hard to find a good quality figure semi close to the cartoon. This figure is amazing and there is nothing at all that I would change about his build. The one thing I think would be cool as an addition, would be to make a reversing decepticon/autobot symbol on his chest signifying his cartoon heritage. Having the ability to switch symbols would be pretty awesome. Kind of a bonus. I look forward to any more developments and will be awaiting one for pre-order. Third party Transformers are awesome!
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hi and welcome to TFL!
It's about time someone made a MP not-Skyfire! Overall he looks really good, but to be honest I'm not crazy about his face mold. Personally I'd prefer something closer to the cartoon version or the Classics Jetfire.
I would also like to agree with Dinobot; having a reversing Autobot/Decepticon symbol (if possible) would be cool.

Good luck, and please keep us updated on this project!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Dinobot wrote:The one thing I think would be cool as an addition, would be to make a reversing decepticon/autobot symbol on his chest signifying his cartoon heritage. Having the ability to switch symbols would be pretty awesome.
Minerva wrote:I would also like to agree with Dinobot; having a reversing Autobot/Decepticon symbol (if possible) would be cool.
Just looking at the render shot above, it looks like the chest panel can be flipped to show either faction symbol. They're showing him off with both symbols anyways. Really looking forward to this!