WonderFest Revoltech Garage Kits

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

mjadams002
Noob

WonderFest Revoltech Garage Kits

Post by mjadams002 »

Hey everybody. I love the Revoltech transformers set. I have all 5 figures(4 standards and the redeco of optimus as ultra magnus). I'm also currently working on a few revoltech customs. While looking for ideas I stumbled across the Wonderfest Gargae kits of Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and Soundwave. I would love to own these. If anybody knows where to find one or has one for sale I would love to buy them. Please let me know and thanks.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hello and welcome to TFL!
I'm afraid that I can't help you with the Wonderfest kits, but I'm curious about the Revoltech customs you mentioned. If you have any pictures, feel free to share them with us in the "Products of the fandom" section. :)

Good luck finding the figures you're looking for!
mjadams002
Noob

Post by mjadams002 »

Thanks for the encouragement. I was trying to make a Skyfire/Jetfire in the same scale but that has proven difficult. However I'm about 20% done with a custom Sideswipe and depending on how he turns out I might do a Sunstreaker as well. In time i might also do repaints of Starscream to make Skywarp, and Thundercracker.