Reproduction/replacement parts

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Reproduction/replacement parts

Post by duttry98 »

Anyone have some good outlets? I stumbled across a place callex transrepro.com but that place looks like it hasn't seen any traffic/updates since 2010.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: Reproduction/replacement parts

Post by Roadbuster »

You're on the right track (as far as G1 goes) using transrepro.com. I can't think of another site that offers them honestly. A site I like to use is called shapeways.com for upgrades, accessories or general weaponry when it comes to 3rd party, CHUGs or MP figures. You'll have to paint them yourself, but it's quite easy to do.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

I emailed that transrepro.com place but haven't heard back from them. That's when I noticed that the site hasn't seen an update in 4 years. Thought maybe it's a dead site. Guess I'll wait a smidge longer and hope they get back to me.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

To my knowledge Transrepro is out of commission. They were hot in the early 2000's, but after the owner had a stroke, the site fell off the face of the earth. around 2008 or 10, they got back up, but I don't think they ever really took new orders. Sorry :(