Rare transformers and weapons for sale

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

iggygekkoglen

Rare transformers and weapons for sale

Post by iggygekkoglen »

Hi I have a few lots of really rare transformer
weapons and transformers for sale on e bay type this exactly in the e bay
search engine
large rare transformers and weapons gen1 etc guns parts

hurry thiers only a few days left to get the chance to complete old gen1 figures headmasters autobots minicons etc
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Well i guess noone wanted them!!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

HA HA HA! Very good soundwave, can you not just put up a link and save us all the time?
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Still, I disagree with this kind of publicity. This person should pay to publish a featured item on ePrey, or offer them at a fixed price here. I know how to search there, thank you very much!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

HA HA!! Funny Jose!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

good point. i think i may start moderating sales posts more tightly.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Yes TT, this is not a yardsale!!!
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

There's something much uglier than just the advertising.

Another forum I visit - diecast cars related - was near a legal suit with ePrey. The reason? There's an evilBay user who is a powerseller and had issues with the owner of that forum. That seller has been caught by ripping off some others. And no, it was not about "I sent the item, blame your post office", but about faked items. Taken to Transformers, let's imagine you are happy winner of a blue Bluestreak albeit you had to pay a premium for it. However, that Bluestreak turned to be a later Silvertreak repainted and passed as original. That, systematically done. Pure fraud and selling fakes of items which worth no less than 1K.

The forum started a massive bashing against this guy. However, as a powerseller, ePrey has tools to protect them. It includes the prohibition of outing users screen names in public forums. I don't know - I'll have to check - if this extends to all kind of users. I am aware too they may overlook many forums, as they are many times free to create. However, I wouldn't even take the chance. They will care most for the sellers, as they are who pay their site.

I also used to participate at Hot Wheels Collectors. Their forum is like living in a large city with more than 1,000,000 inhabitants. Good discussions drop like a stone. There are many "BTTT" messages which are rather annoying. In general, you can breath some impersonal environment. Going to evilBay and sales... They can post links to their auctons there. As the main thing which fuels that forum is trading and selling - because, sadly for the good hot wheelers, many people after Hot Wheels are the plague of collecting: Scalpers, as cars of that brand usually command high prices - that part is taken very in earnest. If you rip someone, the bash comes instantly, and so it is if there's a misunderstanding... So, you can feel some "tension" on its air.

I know sometimes the post office can play you a bad move. It happens. And I also know there are definetely rotten apples. Nevertheless, I'm not keen on a "feedback" system on a forum... Least in a forum which is like a small town with very few people who all know each other. If there was the case that someone came to rip people off, that person would have to be kicked out and preferably tracked down to follow legal action. For that purpose, it works good to allow people to register only a non-massive free email (like gmail, Yahoo, etc... Those are way too easy to make up for either bots and fraudsters). A paid email requires a real address which makes the individual identifiable.

I guess I am going extreme with this - I have registered a Gmail account myself, but I wouldn't mind to change it if it's better -, but I am talking from the experience. ePrey should be a parallel world which doesn't have to cross on here.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I have had a look at this guys profile, all he does here is sell stuff. So I have taken it upon myself to deactivate his account. He doesn't contribute to the forums or anything so it is basically just spam. As a Transformer family we don't have time for this nonsense.