Takara Blockmen

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Takara Blockmen

Post by Jose »

I have those in my collection, and the only I know is that they are called "Blockmen". They aren't Transformers strictly, because they don't transform, actually, but they work like some kind of Lego. A person on Ebay was selling a complete set of those, and when I asked to him about them, he told me that he only knew they were released in 1985. Somebody here know more about these?
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

are you referring to those funny little blue and red guys with cylindrical heads? i have a few, and parts that apparently go with them. i have a jet cabin and nosecone, the cabin apparently seats a diaclone figure. i have a fist, a copter rotor, two wings, and a pair of missle launchers. i would also like to know the story on these guys. all i know other than what i have is when i went to botcon in '96, a guy there had about 200 of them put together as a big bendy-robot. wierd, but explained nothing.
Jose

Post by Jose »

I'm going again with the picture.

The parts for gestalt bots, like Ruination feet and fists fit in them too. I would love to know more about these.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I still can't see that picture, for some reason it won't load. if you could send it to [email protected], i'd appreciate that.
Jose

Post by Jose »

Village Photos, where I have stored that image, is currently down. I'm sending you it via email, so don't think it has a virus!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl