DEFECTIVE UNICRON (sob) and ALTERNATORS (yay)

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Galvatronics

DEFECTIVE UNICRON (sob) and ALTERNATORS (yay)

Post by Galvatronics »

My Unicron is crappy. we got his wings on and they just sagged from super loose joints. He doesn't stand up because he's really loose in the feet. So I sent of the proof of purchase to Hasbro to complain about it as well as a photocopy of the instructions where it says "wing assembly" or whatever and has a picture of the wings already on....and no picture of HOW to get them on which kinda threw my six year old neighbour when he got his and he cried his little eyes out when he snapped one trying to get it on.
Know what they sent me?
An ARMADA pack with one set of minicons, a Hot Rod (Hot Shot) and a Starscream and a new Unicron.
I love Hasbro.
I have pre-ordered all the Alternators from a site that sells them as sets of three (Hound, bluestreak and smokescreen) for US$65.
Out of interest, in America can you just go and buy the reiisues and new gen 1 styled toys anywhere? Because here in Australia its bloody hard to get anything unless you order it from O.S.
AFGIRL[color=darkred][/color]
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

unicron's wings sag on mine too. grr. a bit of poster puddy holds them til transforming time. also, his minicon doesn't stay in place, in the hemisphere part in planet mode.

yes, it's hard to get the g1 remakes. toys r us only , methinks. i've been everywhere BUT a toys r us, and haven't seen a remake yet. if alternaters are out yet here, i don't know about it.

i have a hasbro customer service horror story, for those who dare listen. after exchanging an armada red alert, due to a pre-broken spring on the big gun that flips up, the second one i had held up for a week of very light play. (i had to work a lot that week). then the claw missle jammed impossibly in the launcher. generally, i can repair my own tf's so you never even know it was broke, but since the launcher was plastic-welded shut, i couldn't access the insides. i called hasbro, and they told me to send the launcher/missle mess in for a new one. after a month and a half of waiting, they sent me an armada prime (the small one) that i already had, and didn't send back the part (which they claimed to be out of stock), so i could at least TRY to repair it. now i have an extra prime, and a red alert with a huge hole in his back! now that my jetfire's minicon had a stress fracture across the chestplate, and broke the second time i transformed it (no, i did NOT apply excessive force), i am terrified to send it in. as of 3 days ago, same story on jetfire's shield.

anyone have these parts?
real galvatron

Post by real galvatron »

i don't know where you guys got your transformers but i've never had a problem with any of the new ones. i transformed and messed with their action features several time before displaing them. the hasbro servie stories sound terrible though.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

it doesn't matter where you get them, they're all mad teh same, after all (presumably) you must be lucky...