Please HELP Identify this guy!

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

daddyrobb
Noob

Please HELP Identify this guy!

Post by daddyrobb »

Let's try this again, I'll try to do it right this time...

I have an unidentified transformer, no identification marks anywhere, no Hasbro, no transformer logo, I'm assuming the identifying stuff is on the missing piece(s)... From his face and mask it looks to be some kind of Samurai...

You can see that his face mask opens and he has rocket packs in his legs, and there are some attachment points around his waist for missing attachments, and it looks like maybe a battery pack or something goes in his back, to light up the green light on his chest?

Thanks for your help!

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: Please HELP Identify this guy!

Post by Time Traveller »

It's a Gundam Wing figure... beyond that, I can't tell. Sideways? You know anything about these?
daddyrobb
Noob

Post by daddyrobb »

Hi, thanks, sorry for the duplicate post, but this post didn't show up for a while, I thought I was doing something wrong...
daddyrobb
Noob

Post by daddyrobb »

OK, THANKS again, I found it on ebay amongst a huge lot, only a partial photo but it's definitely the one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gundam-Wing-HUG ... 1c49f89616

He's standing right behind the red, white and blue guy with the big circle thing around it, missing one of his shoulder-wing-things and part of an arm, the poor bastard.

I'm sure NOBODY cares, but I found an even better photo on ebay but still no name, it's in this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Endless-Waltz-G ... 3f40353132 ..I asked the owner but he didn't know the name...

Am I not supposed to put ebay links? I'm just doing it for the photo, and it's not real xformers so nobody here should really care...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Yes TT, It's a gundam, but beyond that I'm not sure. Might be some variation of Wing Zero?
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I'm afraid that your toy has a lot of missing attachments that would differentiate it from a lot of the other Gundam Wing toys like the head decoration, and chest implants.

Does it have a Bandai mark? I am not sure, but I don't think that your toy is a model, is it? I looked to see if there is a Gundam identifying guide and I found this place-

http://www.collectiondx.com/forum/robot_identification

They identify all kinds of robot toys, not just Gundam Wing, but it seems there are plenty of Gundam people there interested in all incarnations of the anime, so this might be a good bet for you to go to, to get a definitive answer. :D