Hallmark 2014 Christmas G-1 Optimus Prime X-Mas ornament

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Hallmark 2014 Christmas G-1 Optimus Prime X-Mas ornament

Post by Roar »

I hope this is in the right place......

Was in the Hallmark gold crown store the other day, and guess what I saw?! :D

There is a G-1 Optimus Prime Christmas keepsake ornament for sale! It looks exactly like the Hasbro G-1 toy, compete with the arm leg and foot decals and Autobot symbol on his driver's side arm! The red of the body is correct, and the blue is the right hue too, you know sometimes they don't get colors right on these things, but this ornament is so right....sinfully so! I mean this thing looks spectacular!

I wish I could post a picture of it, but I'm somewhere where that's just not an option. (no, not prison).

Anyway, they had a ton of them, but I watched a guy walk out of the place with four of them, and I raided the place too- so you might not want to fool around long. They're listed on the box, and in the Keepsake Dreambook catalogue for $14.95.

The code in the book for the ornament is USA QXI2656.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: Hallmark 2014 Christmas G-1 Optimus Prime X-Mas ornament

Post by Roadbuster »

for $14.99 surely it transforms? Legends class is already a given being an ornament and all..
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Re: Hallmark 2014 Christmas G-1 Optimus Prime X-Mas ornament

Post by Roar »

Roadbuster wrote:for $14.99 surely it transforms? Legends class is already a given being an ornament and all..
No, unfortunately it is a stationary ornament, it doesn't transform. It'll look smokin' hot on a tree though, and the little ribbon loop for the hook to hang it is Devastator green! 8) I hope that they make a Megatron or even better a Soundwave one with lights and sound. 8)