It's been a while.

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

F18Starscream
Powermaster

It's been a while.

Post by F18Starscream »

Hey everyone it's me your ole buddy F18Starscream. Sorry I haven't been on here a lot of things have happened to me. But I'll try to get back in the game. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good holiday season.The only thing "new" I purchased is the CW figs (No Silverbolt yet) It's good to be back.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: It's been a while.

Post by duttry98 »

Hi *wave* :D
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

It is always good to see familiar faces around here! Glad to hear you might be getting back into the game. :) Hope you like the new CW figs. I've got most of them now, and my pseudo Superion is sitting on top of my collection cabinets (pseudo since that darn Decepticon Dragstrip somehow combined into his leg and is running amok over the Autobots. It's ok... I am sure the rest of the Arialbots will take care of him some how!)
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

LOL, at least you have him he (Silverbolt) is eluding me so far. It's just a matter of time until he is safely here at Autobot HQ! The legends assortment and Arcee and Chromia and Brainstorm have not shown up either still hoping against hope that they all show up soon.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

F18Starscream wrote:LOL, at least you have him he (Silverbolt) is eluding me so far. It's just a matter of time until he is safely here at Autobot HQ! The legends assortment and Arcee and Chromia and Brainstorm have not shown up either still hoping against hope that they all show up soon.
Hunting that Arcee & Brainstorm as well. I've seen ONE of each ONCE and let them sit. Decided I wanted them the next morning and they were gone. Haven't seen any since.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Well I hope they hit your areas soon. It's my understanding that in the next month or less, wave 2 will be due to hit stores. It seems that they produce so few of the figures preferred by fans and too many of the rest.

The only figure I have seen in the area was Chromia, and I grabbed her quick. I had to resort to online sources to get the rest. I am hopeful on the future waves tho, since most of the stores around me are scraping empty on the pegs, they'll have to restock eventually. Hopefully they hold off until the second wave, or else there will be a lot of peg warmers.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

I tell ya, theres enough of those terrible TF4 movie related figs out there to choke a blue whale. Those monstrosities could stand a trip to the trash heap.
Nemesis Prime
Throttlebot

Post by Nemesis Prime »

duttry98 wrote:I tell ya, theres enough of those terrible TF4 movie related figs out there to choke a blue whale. Those monstrosities could stand a trip to the trash heap.

LMAO :p i feel the same way but my kiddos love their TF4 Dinobot set :) so i'm conflicted :p
Image Image
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

The CW figs are now starting to show up at 2 of my local walmarts and Targets.Still no Brainstorm or Arcee or Chromia or the CW legends figures. Going out toy hunting tomorrow. Hopefully I'll find Silverbolt real soon.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

F18Starscream wrote:The CW figs are now starting to show up at 2 of my local walmarts and Targets.Still no Brainstorm or Arcee or Chromia or the CW legends figures. Going out toy hunting tomorrow. Hopefully I'll find Silverbolt real soon.
Good luck *thumbsup*! Gonna try to get out hunting myself today.