Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I bid and won a MISB set (Magnus/Skywarp) a couple of weeks ago for $115 and still feel like I overpaid. :roll: Really needed that Skywarp though to fill out my Classic Seekers collection. Now I won't be satisfied until I get a CC set. Ahhh, the life of a transfanatic. :lol:
JoePerry
Throttlebot

A few I've had since release.

Post by JoePerry »

Many toys have come and gone, but here are a few uncommon transformers that I've owned since release.

I thought he was kind of junky at the time, but rare.

Also a bit underwhelming at the time, but uncommon. I need to find the ramps and one of the gun mounts.

Always awesome.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Very nice, JoePerry!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Here is the newest addition to my collection. He was custom made for me and is based on the yellow Rainmaker. His name is Novastorm and is not to be mistaken for Sunstorm who is not a rainmaker. The person who did this is Stormbringer85 and he is on my forum.

sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That looks nice! 8)
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

nice collections everyone
PETER IS GOD!Image
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

OMG!!!!
that Novastorm is one of the best customs i've seen in a long while!!

I want one!
I love how the wings are melted
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

:shock: Freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

thanks, and the person who done that custom is Stormbringer85 and he is on my forum, he has done some really awesome customs and if you want to see some of them you can see some here: :D:D

Masterpiece Death of Starscream custom

DOTM Thundercracker custom
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Sweet stuff there tfshadowcons.

I just got my Powermaster buddies Joyride and Slapdash. Getaway was getting lonely! Still need to get Powermaster Prime US version. God Ginrai will suffice for now.

PETER IS GOD!Image
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Great stuff there! You really have an impressive collection. :shock: I don't have enough Powermasters. I have the God Ginrai as well (plus a poor knock off of Doubledealer).

Hey, is your c310 sealed? If not, how loose is your Apex Armor (not assembled on God Ginrai)?

Mine is kind of loose when you assemble the chest to the back. I have an idea or two about bending the plastic without breaking the plastic. I am just concerned about damaging the chrome. I wonder if the looseness is just how it is.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Awesome stuff, Skywarp! You have one of the nicest G1 MIB/MISB collections I think I've ever seen. :wink:
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Countdown wrote:Great stuff there! You really have an impressive collection. :shock: I don't have enough Powermasters. I have the God Ginrai as well (plus a poor knock off of Doubledealer).

Hey, is your c310 sealed? If not, how loose is your Apex Armor (not assembled on God Ginrai)?

Mine is kind of loose when you assemble the chest to the back. I have an idea or two about bending the plastic without breaking the plastic. I am just concerned about damaging the chrome. I wonder if the looseness is just how it is.
thanks, God Ginrai is open and I do remember a little bit of loseness but nothing enough to complain about. I haven't had him out in some time.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Thanks for the reply! Guess its just my figure.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Horray! I finally completed my Weirdwolf mib. Now I got all the American Decepticon Headmasters. So happy!:)

The one in robot mode below is my original I bought way back in 1987. He was missing Monzo and that insanely overpriced tail. Now I got an extra body and gun.

PETER IS GOD!Image
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

I really envy you!! Jk you have a really nice collection. Congrats.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

New Crosshairs i just got.

PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice pickup there! Box looks to be in great shape too! 8)
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Thanks, I've seen this seller at the last 3 shows here in San Jose and Botcon several times. I never bought anything from him untill now. He's always had a bunch of repro boxes and bubbles, etc... Crosshairs is !00% original though with an original price tag of $9.99. I paid a bit more than that :lol:
PETER IS GOD!Image
Juggernaut321
Decoy

My freshly started collection.

Post by Juggernaut321 »

Edit: for some reason you have to click on the pictures to se the full image. I know its prob a error on my part. Maybe them img was to big.

Okay I just started buying these Nov. 2011 so don't be laughing! :p I don't look for new or MIB stuff, I do have a few new ones but they are going in storage and wont see daylight for the next 30 years. I like them loose and some patina on them. Kind of brings back them memories better. I have so many I want to buy. Well get ready to point and laugh! :D

Okay, looks like we have my Omega Supreme (my most favorite one). His electronics didn’t work when I got him but got them working now. Thanks to the second picture of the donor body. I will be putting the donor one back together and it will be working. Going to sell it. Jetfire, scorponok, megatron (this one is kind of beat, looking for an other one. maybe a encore one) insectacons. The 2 new ones in the back are going to be packed away. Oh and my Voltron from when I was a little kid.

Donor Omega Supreme body. After I yank everything out I want I will rebuild it to working condition. Neither one worked when i bought them.

Blitzwing and starscream. (missing parts for both and will be buying them from transformerland)

Thundercracker and astrotrain (same as above looking for the parts.

Because transformerland sells Gi Joe to here is my newest joe!

So thats it. Looking to expand and I know transformerland is going to be a key over time in my new collection!