Sorting things up

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Sorting things up

Post by Jose »

Hi all,

The forum is going to have some changes. As you can see the facts, the membership has grown, some admins are dealing with real life duties and this in overall means more activity which has required to spawn more people dedicated to work for the forum.

While I can only anticipate that we are working on improvements to make this the best Transformers-related forum, I have a request which is a call to keep things tidy. There are several sticky threads which contain frequently used topics, such as "last finds" or pictures just for the sake of it.

So, since most of those repeat threads were a way to break the ice, they are going to stay, but locked for further responses. Those will have to be addressed on the corresponding sticky discussions.

Thanks for your cooperation and best regards,
Last edited by Jose on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

tidy the forum

Post by Menasor »

you can delete my wanted 6" titanium transformers thread if you need to im finished with it
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Menasor (what's your real name, by the way?),

Relax. It is not getting any more responses, so it will follow its path to the bottom by itself.

By the way, please think of the admins and moderators as the janitors - we are here to help. However, the "delete" button is just meant to be used whenever we consider something totally unappropiate.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

real name

Post by Menasor »

My real name is Rick