Titanium Toy Line

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Whatever, you think he's pretty friggin cool too - SON.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Maybe so, but I'm not ready to love him yet. We haven't even had out first kiss.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The only titaniums that I have bought were 2 Scourge's
Now My G1 Scourge has 2 Sweeps to follow him around.

I just want the titanium UM for scale reasons. If I leave him in robot form he will be a little shorter than most but at least he wont tower over them.

How about a Galvatron and a Blaster titanium.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Wasn't Menasor a SDCC excl.?
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

Yea, last time I looked he was still available at harbrotoystore.com, must not have been to popular.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Time Traveller wrote:Wasn't Menasor a SDCC excl.?
I guess he was supposed to be, but like Thrust said, he's available on hasbro. Works out good for me if no one else likes him - made him fairly priced :P - but how any girly bot could resist this guy is beyond me.

Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Delita-1 wrote:but how any girly bot could resist this guy is beyond me.
*gag* Oh God already.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

That's not Menasor... That' motormaster. Those sillies.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I'm calling it Nemesis Rodimus Prime at home. :lol:

I don't really understand their thought process when picking out names. I think they just have a big hat full & do a random draw.
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

actually if you read a bio on him it says through some experiment or something they permently combined the stunticons in this form but it backfired and he is pretty much useless and doesn't follow orders.

I will look for it again.
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

here it is I was kind of close.

"Experimental mechanics may have successfully unified the gestalt frame of MENASOR into a whole physical creature, but no level of shell programming or kernel restructuring has been able to modify his fractured mind. Constructed from the bodies of the five DECEPTICON warriors who once combined to form him, he is nearly indestructible. He is the ultimate in state-of-the-art destructive capabilities, driven by an almost mindless rage at the psychic agony that constantly torments him.
The dominant personality within him is that of the former leader of the Stunticons, Motormaster. Hated by his teammates, he nevertheless exercised an iron-fisted control over the team - a control that slipped only once the five found themselves unified in MENASOR. Even now, hardwired into the command network of the new body, he withstands a constant mental assault from the suppressed personalities of his four underlings. As a result, MENASOR, who should be the ultimate weapon, is little more than a destructive monster, incapable of following a plan, and desirous of nothing more than to smash everything around him."
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here it is I was kind of close.

"Experimental mechanics may have successfully unified the gestalt frame of MENASOR into a whole physical creature, but no level of shell programming or kernel restructuring has been able to modify his fractured mind. Constructed from the bodies of the five DECEPTICON warriors who once combined to form him, he is nearly indestructible. He is the ultimate in state-of-the-art destructive capabilities, driven by an almost mindless rage at the psychic agony that constantly torments him.
The dominant personality within him is that of the former leader of the Stunticons, Motormaster. Hated by his teammates, he nevertheless exercised an iron-fisted control over the team - a control that slipped only once the five found themselves unified in MENASOR. Even now, hardwired into the command network of the new body, he withstands a constant mental assault from the suppressed personalities of his four underlings. As a result, MENASOR, who should be the ultimate weapon, is little more than a destructive monster, incapable of following a plan, and desirous of nothing more than to smash everything around him."

:D :D :D Might have to start collecting the titaniums.
I have been staying away due to I havent like most of the designs

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Thrust wrote:As a result, MENASOR, who should be the ultimate weapon, is little more than a destructive monster, incapable of following a plan, and desirous of nothing more than to smash everything around him."
Sounds like a giant toddler in the 'terrible 2s' stage. :P
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music

Post by Slag »

in other words he's pretty much same as the old one except for the new body

"Me Slag no like anything."
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

Delita-1 wrote:
Sounds like a giant toddler in the 'terrible 2s' stage. :P

:lol: I have a 2 year old and shes not to bad, just don't give here anything you want back later.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

A new... SMALLER body. *sigh*

Since the JP's call Rod "Hot Rodimus" now, you could follow that tradition and call him "Hot Nemesis"
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Oooh, I like that.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

That has a nice ring to it TT!
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

I know a nemesis that thinks hes hot. :lol:
Galvatron