Valvoline motor oil Valvotron Transformer toy promotion

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Valvoline motor oil Valvotron Transformer toy promotion

Post by Roar »

This is pretty much all over, but I didn't see it posted anywhere here, so if I missed a thread, please delete this.

Valvoline is doing a promotional mail away for Transformers: The Last Knight movie where you buy five quarts of their full-synthetic oil, and mail away for their exclusive Valvotron action figure. You can register your purchase online, or go get an order form and send in your proof of purchase. The slips are available at your parts place, I went to Advance and saw them. It's a limit two promo. It's valid April 26, 2017- July 16, 2017.

http://valvoline.promo.eprize.com/valvotron/

You can also register to play an instant win game on the website and win a lunchbox or other prizes.

Update 6/7/17 You have got to try the online scratch off game. I just won a free Valvoline hat! :D
trance
Site Admin

Re: Valvoline motor oil Valvotron Transformer toy promotion

Post by trance »

Doo! I heard about this actually, TT ordered a couple I believe...turns into a can of motor oil, right? It's like your ideal collectors item...transformers and petronalia :)
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Re: Valvoline motor oil Valvotron Transformer toy promotion

Post by Roar »

trance wrote:Doo! I heard about this actually, TT ordered a couple I believe...turns into a can of motor oil, right? It's like your ideal collectors item...transformers and petronalia :)
Yes, but surprisingly enough, I'm not going to get one. Valvoline isn't my brand, and that synthetic stuff is more expensive than my conventional motor oil.

I didn't even know about the Valvotron offer until a week ago, or that it could could transform. It has toy child rating of 3+up, so I just thought it was a five point articulation toy with no choking hazards, you know, a step up from the average happy meal toy.

Oh, well. It's nice to see you're still in the land of moving parts, Trance. :wink: