Studio '86 and Kingdom (G1 portion)

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Re: Studio '86 and Kingdom (G1 portion)

Post by Ultra Magnus »

1. That is not Road Ranger. Road Ranger was just about the coolest regular size GoBot ever. If they recreate that guy, I will pick him up.

B. As decent as this mold is, I don't need every single usage (meaningless flog) of it.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Just to clarify, I do mean Action Toys in their updated Machine Robo line when I say "they."
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Time Traveller wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:27 pm If you've got a drill, get yourself some Plastruct, and drill, pin and Plastruct that peg.

As for KD Tracks, it seems like he's a mini-masterpiece. As long has he doesn't break as a result of being scaled down from a much larger figure, I'm happy with him. He seems like a weird choice for KD, since everything else G1 has pretty much been movie guys (except for Huffer and Warpath I suppose)
I ended up taking a drill, and drilling a small hole inside the broken peg, then managed to pull the remains of the peg out of Tracks.

As for reprolabels, I was more referring to seeing what toyhax does for Kingdom Tracks. RTS tracks is fine.