Help IDing Parts

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

MoveAlong
Noob

Help IDing Parts

Post by MoveAlong »

imagecompressor (1).zip
(219.88 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Can anyone please help ID these parts?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Re: Help IDing Parts

Post by Ultra Magnus »

I am not the "parts expert" around here, but I just wanted to give a safer link to the image. Not everyone is going to trust a "zip" file. :)

https://imgur.com/fda35vc
MoveAlong
Noob

Post by MoveAlong »

Ultra Magnus wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:44 am I am not the "parts expert" around here, but I just wanted to give a safer link to the image. Not everyone is going to trust a "zip" file. :)

https://imgur.com/fda35vc
I appreciate that. Couldn't figure out a trick to get the image down to the right size
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The black tailfin is for G1 Skywarp, The wings are to Kronoform Invacepton - a rather uncommon US release of a Microman toy, the 1982 Cosmic Fighter. It was also sold in the UK under Grandstand's Convertors, as Deltarian fighter, with slight differences in the stickers. It was released one final time as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( :!: ) Mini Mutants Cyber-Jet Playset, with some plastic colors changed, and new stickers.
MoveAlong
Noob

Post by MoveAlong »

Time Traveller wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:47 pm The black tailfin is for G1 Skywarp, The wings are to Kronoform Invacepton - a rather uncommon US release of a Microman toy, the 1982 Cosmic Fighter. It was also sold in the UK under Grandstand's Convertors, as Deltarian fighter, with slight differences in the stickers. It was released one final time as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( :!: ) Mini Mutants Cyber-Jet Playset, with some plastic colors changed, and new stickers.
Nice call, thanks! That helps me with a few other parts I have as well.