Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Post by SentinelPrime »

I desperately want Hasbro to green light a CGI version of a "War for Cybertron" series, with NO humans, only robots like they did on CGI Beast Machines series. Very similar to the video game. Do any of you think it will EVER come to past? I am so tired of always having humans being in every series. My verdict on the latest series "Robots in Disguise" is still in limbo. What are your thoughts on a Transformers future series?
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Post by duttry98 »

I really have trouble digesting ANY TF show othe than the good 'ol classic G1 I grew up with. I hated Beast Wars (didn't like that CGI at all), Beast Hunters Prime (correct me if I'm wrong) is a big yuck, Prime is so so but still don't like it, and RID is terrible in my book. Maybe I'm just a stuffy old head who can't get hip to the new trend.

I would donate my left nut to science(I'm married and have all the kids I need, I'm not gonna need it anymore) just to see an updated version of the '86 movie with all the deleted scenes.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I would like to see a updated 1986 movie too. Original g1 series will always be my most favorite too!
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

I get ya, but i love beast wars and beast machines. I'd rather see a transformers show without someone named prime.
PETER IS GOD!Image
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I hear you! I also would someone else beside Megatron, Galvatron or Unicron!
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

I would love to see the Combiner Wars toy line done in a show. Having it done with a "retro" style G1 toon flare would be sweet. Not that anime looking bullshit like RID, can't stand anime.... BLAH.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I know there have been some transformers shattered glass figures, but I would love to see a Transformers: Shattered Glass tv series. Seeing Megatron and his followers are the good guys while Optimus and his fellow Autobots are the evil ones.
Snoddy
Noob

Post by Snoddy »

SentinelPrime wrote:I know there have been some transformers shattered glass figures, but I would love to see a Transformers: Shattered Glass tv series. Seeing Megatron and his followers are the good guys while Optimus and his fellow Autobots are the evil ones.
This sounds kind of interesting, but the story would have to be good to carry something like this.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

They can do it live action, CGI, straight out animated, a theatre release or straight to DVD Blu-Ray. (like Warner does with a lot of their superhero movies)

I would like to see the limited series G.I. Joe Vs. Transformers, and the only reason why is just so I can see, before I die, The Baroness walking Ravage like a Chihuahua up Park Avenue on a leash.

How epic is that?
Agent Meister
Decoy

Post by Agent Meister »

For Me I always wanted A TV series that fill in the gaps from G1 - Beast Machines story. And What happen after G1 Rebirth Part 3 what happen to G1 Galvatron ,Optimus Prime and the others. How The Maximals and the Predacons 1st came online , How did Megatron taken control of Cybertron in the 1st place where did the virus came from and who made it and other questions. and what happen after Beast Machines

Is Earth still in contact with Cybertron , any Transformers still on Earth. What's the Earth is like in their time ?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Meister, that's a laudable goal, but I think you'd be dissatisfied with some of the answers to plot holes like Megatron taking over Cybertron because apparently not one single Maximal knows how to tie a knot...

I'd love to see a well-written Shattered Glass TV show. I'd also be in for a series set at the height of the war on Cybertron, or perhaps even in the golden age before the war broke out, something a little more heady and character-driven. No, I'm not talking about the War for Cybertron Netflix series. Don't get me started on that dumpster fire of a script.